Birthday

Today is December 11, it's Hailee's birthday. She's currently in LA for a show. Buck can't contain her excitement since she'll see the love of her life though she's kind of shy to be near the stage as fans will recognize her for sure. She's very hard to miss since her cast is still on and she's using forearm crutches to help her with walking. Hailee on the other hand is getting nervous about tonight's show, it's the first time Buck will see her perform live on stage but most importantly she's also excited because she missed Buck so much, she's been living in her house but they agreed to officially do the move in and selling some of Buck's stuff in the apartment after tour.

Hailee is backstage getting ready, she texted Buck asking their whereabouts but didn't receive a reply. Meanwhile, Buck is in the events place with Griffin finalizing stuff for after the show, the two of them have been bonding for the past weeks over video games and of course cars. After that they make their way to the concert, Griffin assisted Buck with getting out of the car. They both show their backstage pass on the security and make their way backstage. Cheri and Pete saw them and give them both a hug.

"Hey champ, how's the leg so far?" Pete asked.

"Well, still in a bit of pain but I can't wait to have this cast removed so I can go back to action plus my Nana's been calling me non stop asking if I'm okay but I mean who am I to complain." Buck chuckles.

"Bless Nana's heart." He replied smiling. "Well, wanna see the superstar before she goes out the stage?" He added and Buck nods at this. She excused herself from Cheri and Griffin while Pete assisted her towards Hailee's room. She knocked on the door but Hailee says she needs more time alone. Buck knocks again and again and again. Hailee rolled her eyes thinking about what she'll do to the person disturbing her peace. She opens the door ready to be sassy towards the person but her mood changed when she sees who is at the door.

"Baby! Oh my gosh hello! I missed you so much, I love you i miss youuu" Hailee hugs her and gives her kisses all over her face making her girlfriend chuckle.

"I've missed you to my love, oh uhm could you please grab this thing over on my left pocket? Sorry you know it's hard to move with these damn crutches." Hailee then reaches out on Buck's left side pocket and she pulls out a small box. "Happy birthday my love" when Hailee opened it she saw a necklace with a small maltese cross pendant and when flipped around it has Buck's initials and badge number, she looks at Buck with loving eyes, speechless on the gift she received. "I thought you'll always have something close to your heart that will remind you of me when we're apart." Buck says, Hailee hugs her and thanked her  for the gift. They decided to stay in Hailee's breakroom since she has thirty minutes to spare before the show starts.

"I love it. Can you help me put it on please? I wanna wear it tonight."  Hailee lifts her hair revealing her neck, Buck puts the necklace on her she then kiss Hailee's neck making her tilt her head to reveal more. She missed this, even though they haven't really made love she missed Buck's touch but she knows it needs to stop before Buck start to leave marks even though she wanted more.

"Baby you can do that to me later hmm?" Both of them chuckle afterwards. They spend the rest of the time left catching up even though they facetime every time they can. They laughed about how Nana begged for Buck to call Hailee after she break the news on what happened with her leg and of course the moving in together news, they also talked about how Evie and Buck build that special skateboard for Chris, Hailee even showed Buck that her wallpaper is a photo of Buck and Chris standing each other with their crutches wearing the same clothes which was Evie's and Chris' idea which the child finds funny but Hailee finds it cute, and lastly how Griffin keeps calling Hailee to tell her how cool Buck is with cars and whatnot.

"Hailee, we're ready for you." Hailee's mom said knocking on the door. She stands up and do some warm ups and assisted Buck in standing up. She gives her a good luck kiss before she joins Hailee's family while they watch her and her whole team huddles before showtime.