J E A L O U S Y

Hailee's POV: 

It is now February, and I'm back from tour. Buck and I have arranged everything from her apartment and has officially moved in together. She also had her cast removed and is doing well with her recovery, she's now practicing for her  CPAT before she goes back on duty in the LAFD. We're currently relaxing on the couch waiting for the cheeseburgers we ordered while we watch Brooklyn Nine Nine, Buck loves the show so much she made me watch it along with her. We've been spending so much time together making up for loss time during tour, pretty sure we're gonna be spending more since filming for a new film is gonna start soon. We're just cuddling on the couch when the doorbell rings. 

"Ooop food is here, let me get it." Buck paused the show then stands up and tiptoed on her way to the door. This woman child. 

"Hey I heard that, let me remind you, you're just 2 months older than me Steinfeld." This made both of us chuckle, one time we've had a long debate whether or not I am a year older or just 2 months older since her birthday is in March. While I scroll through my phone I noticed Buck's phone lit up and a notif pops up, a text from someone named Dani. 

See you tomorrow Robin, usual time usual place. 

Who is Dani? I'm not really a nosy girlfriend but I feel like this Dani is a girl? Or maybe she has a new trainer for recovery. Should I ask or should I follow her tomorrow? 

"Here we go! I got us sodas too but I also grab you your huge water bottle just in case." She set down the food while I sit down while we start to eat. The Dani thing is starting to bother me honestly and I think she noticed this. 

"What's wrong babe? Want more patties or fries? You can have mine if you want. You know what here, I haven't really touched my cheeseburger you can have my patties." Buck grabs the plastic fork and transferred her patties on my cheeseburger and now she only has cheese, tlc and the buns left. 

"Nooooo baby you didn't have to, I was just thinking about something. But please take at least one patty." I pout but she kissed me and just smiled, dammit that smile always make me melt. 

"It's okay babe, I can have fries as my patties!" she says proudly making me chuckle. "But may I ask what were you thinking about?" Uh oh Haiz think of something think of something sorry Buck but I have to lie first and try to find out who is Dani. 

"Uhm nothing just thinking about our schedules when I start filming and when you come back to LAFD." Good one that's convincing right? She moves closer to me, pulling me into a hug. 

"Awwww babe don't you worry we can manage okay? I mean we've been managing well when I have double shifts at work so I think we can handle this one yes? Now come let's feast then maybe go dip in the pool after an hour? I kinda need to stretch and exercise the leg." We continued to feast on our food and rest for a bit before we change into our swim wear and dip in the pool. 

Buck is swimming laps to exercise her leg and I am doing the same, moments later while I'm standing with my back on the edge of the pool, Buck pulls me closer to her giving me kisses all over my neck to my cheeks in which I hum in response. I should test her, maybe asking what she'll do tomorrow she'll tell me who Dani is. 

"So I was thinking, maybe we can grab lunch together tomorrow with Chris? I miss him so much." Please sound convincing Hailee please

"Hmm unfortunately I can't babe maybe we can go on the next day? Plus I do have a meeting tomorrow babe, but if you want you two can go want me to call Evie?" 

"No no we can schedule on a different day, may I ask who are you meeting with?" Ok Buck be honest please. 

"An old friend of mine, but hey what about we go out for dinner tomorrow night? You and me anywhere you like, my treat. I promise." she then kisses me on my cheek it made me smile but it bugs me that this Dani is an old friend. It seems like the name sounds like a girl. I should ask Evie about this that's for sure.