EDDIE MUNSON

"I DON'T REALLY CARE EDDIE BUT YOU CAN'T GO AROUND DEALING DRUGS, ESPECIALLY TO FUCKING CHEERLEADERS!" you shouted, throwing your arms in the air.

You and Eddie had been arguing about so many things for the last couple of hours and somehow it had ended up with Eddie dealing drugs to the cheerleaders.

"YOU AREN'T MY KEEPER Y/N I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" he screamed at you.

"I'M NOT SAYING I'M YOUR KEEPER I'M SAYING THE CHEERLEADERS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND WILL THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS!"

"OH BECAUSE YOU CARE SO MUCH DON'T YOU Y/N?" he said venomously. You stared at him speechless for a second, his face starting to fall when you didn't shout back.

"I DO EDDIE BUT CLEARLY IT'S BEEN A WASTE OF MY TIME AND ENERGY"

"I THINK WE BOTH HAVE WASTED OUR TIME HERE SWEETHEART. I WISH I NEVER ASKED YOU OUT AND LEFT YOU SITTING AT THAT TABLE ALL BY YOURSELF! MY LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER!" he screamed at you as tears slowly fell. You let out a small sob causing Eddie to step toward you but you shook your head and took a step back.

"FUCK YOU EDDIE MUNSON" you cried as you ran out of the caravan and towards your car.

"FUCK" Eddie shouted and ran out after you but it was too late. You'd already gotten in the car and had locked yourself in.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry, please open the door" he pleaded as he tried to open the car door. You shook your head and wiped your tears as you started the car.

"Fuck off Munson," you said as you reversed and drove away. You'd never called him anything but Eddie or Eds. He had royally fucked up.

Somehow you had managed to make your way to family video and park your car without crashing.

"STEVE!" you cried as you threw open the doors. Steve pocked his head around the corner and was taken back. You stood in the doorway, hair a mess, your eyes bright red as tears poured freely as you sobbed, looking around for him.

"Honey?" he said as he approached you, he held his arms out and you ran into them, breaking down even more.

"Honey tell me what happened," he said as he stroked the back of your head. You shook your head silently and he nodded before holding you tighter.

"Was it Eddie?" Robin asked and you cried louder as Steve shot her a "what the fuck is wrong with you?" look.

"Come out back, come on," he said as he began to guide you to the office out back. You began to struggle to breathe and began to swat Steve's arms.

"Why are you hitting me, oh fuck, deep breaths Y/N, breathe with me," he said as he sat you down, he took deep breaths and go you to match his breathing and calm you down.

"Y/N I need you to tell me what happened," Steve said, sitting in front of you, concern etched into his face.

"She's not here Eddie so get lost" you heard Robin say out front and you looked at Steve with wide eyes and began shaking your head.

"Her car is out front and I know she'd come to find Steve. I just want to apologise" he begged, his voice cracking in multiple places as he sniffled.