BILLY KNIGHT

🖤

REQUESTED BY ArgylesColdBongWater

🖤

"Y/N I'm going out" Jimmy called and you heard the front door slam. You rolled your eyes. Jimmy had invited you round and then he left.

You went to use the bathroom but the door was locked. You could hear heavy breathing and someone muttering inside. The only person who you knew was home was Billy.

"Billy is that you in there?" You said as you knocked on the door.

"Y/N?" you heard Billy ask quietly from inside.

"You okay Billy?"

"Help," he said and you tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Billy I need you to open the door," you said and you heard the door unlock. You pushed the door open and slipped into the bathroom, locking the door behind you.

You turned to see Billy curled in a ball, hugging his knees to his chest. He looked at you with a tear-stained face and your heart drooped.

You rushed to his side and sat down beside him.

"Billy, what is going on?" You asked as you sat beside him, looking at him concerned.

He looked at you with wide eyes as the tears ran down his face.

You knelt down in front of him and took hold of his hands.

"Deep breaths for me Billy. Breathe with me" you said as you began to breathe and Billy copied you.

You wiped the tears from his cheeks and cupped his face.

"Another panic attack?" you asked and he nodded silently.

You hugged him, pressing a kiss to his cheek as he smiled at you.

"I thought you'd left with my brother," he said and you laughed.

"Your brother invited me round and then left," you said as you looked at him.

"When was the last time you had a shower or something?" you asked and Billy looked down.

"It's been a while"

You nodded and stood up before rummaging through cupboards for a bubble bath. You began running a bath and poured the bubble bath in, watching the bubble emerge.

"I'll turn around and you let me know when you're in the bath," you said and Billy nodded.

You turned and waited for him to get undressed. You heard him get in the bath as the water submerged him.

"I'm in," he said and you turned, smiling at him.

"You feel better?" you asked and he nodded, smiling at you.

You sat on the edge of the bath as you watched Billy enjoy the warmth of the bath.

You squeezed some soap on your hands before you started to wash his hair. He closed his eyes and sighed in contentment at the feeling of you washing his hair.

"You're amazing you know that?" he said and you laughed.

"Am I?"

"Yeah. Nobody else cares about me the way you do Y/N" he said and you smiled.

"Lean back so I don't get the soap in your eyes," you said as he leaned back slightly. He watched as you carefully rinsed the soap from his hair before stroking his cheek gently.

"I will always care for you Billy," you said, smiling at him.

He smiled back before looking deeply into your eyes.

"Please don't leave me like everyone else Y/N. I can't have you leave me as well"

"I'm not going anywhere, Bily. I'm here to stay"