JOSEPH QUINN

You heard your phone ringing and looked down to see "Joe 🖤" written on the screen with a picture of your boyfriend. You picked up and his face appeared on the screen.

"Hello love," he said, waving at you with a big smile on his face.

"Hey you," you said, waving back.

"I thought that whilst I have a minute to spare that I would call you," he said as he walked around his trailer. You'd seen this trailer so much you probably could identify it in a line-up.

"How has today been?"

"It's been good. Did another shoot recently so you'll have even more photos to add to your collection" he joked and you shook your head, laughing.

"What did you wear today?"

"A black suit"

"Oooohhhhh, a snazzy classic," you said and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"It would have been even better if you were here with me, I love having you with me for shoots," he said and you smiled sadly.

"You just want me there to hype you up"

"There's nothing better than having my beautiful girlfriend hype me up" he grinned and you blushed.

"I miss you"

"I miss you too sweetheart. I can't wait to come home and see you" he said, blowing you kisses.

"You better book a shoot whilst you are back here, that way I can hype you properly" you grinned and he laughed.

"Noted"

"When do you come back?" you asked and he sighed, running his hand through his hair. You knew the answer was not going to be good.

"I was meant to come back next week but I think the date is going to change"

"By how long?"

"Around 5 days roughly"

"So you'll be out there for another week nearly?"

"Oh no, I will be back in 5 days instead of next week," he said and you gasped.

"You're going to be back in 5 days?!" you asked and he grinned.

"I am, I couldn't wait any longer and wanted to get back to my girl as soon as possible"

You heard someone call his name in the background and your heart dropped.

"Dammit. I love you so much sweetheart and I will see you in a couple of days okay? I'll call you tonight like always" he said as he blew you kisses at the camera.

"I love you more," you said and he shook his head; "I will wait for your call tonight, have a good time," you said and waved goodbye as the call ended.