•1•

I usually got dustin or m mom saw ike to open a side door for me so I can have lunch with hellfire. I wait outside the door listening to back in black by ac/dc humming along to it. there's a sudden tap on my shoulder it's dustin "hey dusty buns thanks for letting me in" he hands me a shirt that says hellfire on it.

I slip it on walking into the school sometimes i get ratted out by the teachers pet but not usually. I sit down at the open seat with a lunch tray placed in front of it. I move over to Eddie "how long do you think it will take them ti notice that i'm here" he jumps a little probably not realizing i got to the school yet.

"Jesus ash don't scare me like that" "aww but you love it don't you Edward" i say pinching his cheek he swats my hand away "don't call me that" "we still on for my lesson" "you don't need lessons anymore ash and you know that" "but Edward i want to learn a new song and I'm sure you've already aced it"

He agrees to finally help me on the new Metallica song master of puppets. He picks up a random newspaper and starts to read a passage on d and d. He's been teaching me how to play and still won't let me joking join hellfire I have to give back the awesome shirt at the end of every lunch too it's just not fair.

Dustin and mike sit down after getting their lunch and Eddie jumps up onto the table "as long as your into band or science or parties or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets" he yelled the last part directly to the basketball team "you want something freak" I'm guessing the captain of the basketball team says and Eddie does this hand face thing and makes a weird nose almost making a devil like pose.

I hear mike and dustin talking and stand up and walk over to them i squat down "what's going on kiddos" "nothing" "whatever you say, I'm gonna say high to robin"

I walk over to the band kid table and sit on her lap "ash I'm eating get off" "no thank you" she pushes me off making me fall creating a loud bang some security guards walk over speeding up their pace seeing that it's me.

I get up quickly "bye sweets" i kiss robins cheek and put on my walkman the song turns to Elvis' a little less conversation "ooo perfect tuning away song" I raise my voice and look over to Eddie "tonight I wanna learn it" "I have hellfire" "let me go then" i dodge a security guard and sprit off out the lunchroom into a hallway "go ash go" I hear eddie yell.

We're not extremely close but I tagged along with dustin mike and Lucas this year after convincing them to sneak me in ending me with Eddie becoming friends.

I started to go faster after realizing I slowed down a bit "suck my cock" i yell seeing the lobby "oh shit" I see two more coming from hallways making me go speeds I didn't know I could even do "eat my shit" I burst through the main doors trowing up the middle finger.

I grabbed my bike and rode off as fast as possible because the security guards have called the police in me once and I can't get caught again or my dads gonna kill me. I get to the trailer park and drop my bike I made it out with no cops on my trail. Since my dad and mom got divorced me and my dad had to downsize.

I put on my uniform and head to work with good o' Stevie. Once I get there I open the door and he's on the phone "who is that" I whisper "dustin" "omg dusty buns ooo let me talk let me talk" I hop over the counter knocking something off "get to work Stevie" "here" he hands me the phone "dusty hello it's ash what do you need" "hellfire Steve won't come" "let me go let me go" i yell "no" "come on Eddie's been teaching me how to play, wait call us back customers i have to blow Steve's chance with these girls"

"You hang with with Eddie" "yeah we live in the same trailer park" "he's a freak" "no he's not get to know him maybe I can introduce you two" "can't talk anymore we have costumers there's box's in the back"

I get to restock the adult movies yay   "No no no you can't play with us we'll never let you play even though we know you've been practicing nuh uh never bc we don't like you go listen to your music" i say under my breath "yo stop talking to yourself it's weird" "it's not weird" "you talking about hellfire" "no" "then why are you wearing the shirt" "didn't have time to change" "yeah sure, you want to go don't you" "no.... Okay maybe but they never let me play even though I've been practicing me and Eddie practice every Thursday and it's such a cool game but they always have a perfect amount of players they say" i burry my face into my hands "get those costumers"

Later that day steve forced me to go to the schools pep rally and he didn't even let me sit with him and his date so I decided to just walk around the halls I run into dustin and mike with Erica "hey guys what ya doing" "what why are you here" mike says like he almost doesn't want me here "pep rally didn't want to sit next to Steve and his date, can I join you guys" "no" "thanks you guys are so kind hat room are we going to"

We arrive at the room "eddie what a coincidence didn't know you would be here" "it's hellfire ash" "yeah oh well I'm not leaving" "fine" he talks to Erica for a minute and she put his back in his place i clap when she ends her amazing badass rant and Eddie sticks his hand out "welcome to hellfire" she shakes and they start the game.

Eddie starts to talk placing a setting for the game I had to stand behind him since their were no seats they talk again and turns out vecnas alive  they decide to fight or the death yelling "to the death to the death" over and over again I lean down to Eddie's ear "I'll meet you in your trailer I'll be there when you get back" I walk out of the room not feeling entirely included probably because I wasn't I put on my head phones and turn on master of puppets by Metallica I ride to the trailer park on my bike dropping it at my trailer and heading to Eddie's.

I've only meet max a few times but I see her walking out of hers while I wait in Eddie's. I see Eddie and Chrissy hop out of the car I run into Eddie's room hoping they won't hear me or go into the room.

Why the fuck is Chrissy the preppy cheerleader here it makes no sense. I hear mumbles coming from the other side of the trailer. I hear them talking about drug deals "what the fuck" I whisper calming my hand over my mouth I really hope they didn't hear me.

I hear footsteps coming closer fuck fuck fuck i rush into the corner hoping he won't see me. "Sorry I'm late sweetheart" he walks to his guitar and strums it once "Edward Munson I have so many questions one why the fuck is Chrissy here" he jumps a little "why are you here" "I told you earlier I was gonna meet you here for guitar remember and why will you never invite me to d and d I thought we were friends" "shut up shut up your being loud she might figure out your here" "why's that bad" "because she might think you'll rat her out that's why" "fine but I'm walking out there with you I'm not staying in here hearing you make a fucking drug deal with her" "fine"

"What are you trying to find" "special k" "She wants that damn she's got balls that shits strong" he grabs it and we walk out to where we find Chrissy almost in a trance like state.

We slowly walk up to her as Eddie try's to wake Chrissy up "Eddie what's going on" i start to freak out sure I had to do all that crazy stuff last year but I'm still not fully on board with this upside down stuff. "I don't know" "wake her up" i raise my voice a little "okay" I can tell he's a little spooked he starts to shake her "Chrissy wake up I don't like this Chrissy wake up" he yells he taps her face shakes her and she still won't wake up.

She starts to float a little and I grab Edie's arm she hits the celling with a bang and we both fall back from the jump scare it's like a real life horror movie.

Her bones start to bend and crack in ways no one's body should i start to scream Eddies much louder than mine and we run out of there.

Words: 1590