•8•

"I think I have something" I stand up "Eddie how long have you had your prized guitar for" I turn to him "a little over 10 years why" "I've had mine for about 7 so that could be the distraction my dad made me sell some huge amps that would totally reach everywhere in the upside down if turned high enough I still had them in November so we can use those boom there you go an amazing distraction" i say sitting back down "that works" steve says nodding towards.

They talk more about how to kill vecna and how there's no pattern. Max says she's gonna me the next one. We brainstorm for a bit more then decide on how we're gonna get guns and supplies. "Eddie Eddie you still have the war zone ad in that one magazine" "yeah" "that could work they didn't give a shit when I got my gun and I was under 18 then"  "true" me and Eddie have known each other before hellfire but especially when we ran into one another at war zone I was looking at this cool pistol for protection purposes because it's not safe in a trailer park at night by your self I got it when I was 16 and my dad i had to downsize.

He goes and grabs the magi one placing it down "check this out the war zone I've been there once it's where I met ash actually other than that it's huge they got everything you need for uh well uh killing things basically" he goes on "do you think fake Rambo has enough guns there is that a grenade and how is any of this legal" robin says "they don't ask questions I've gotten a gun and a few knives from there haven't been asked a single thing except for 'is that all for today'" i mock.

"Lucky for it is legal so this this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins as long as we steer clear of main roads we oughta be able to avoid cops and uh angry hicks" Eddie says "if we're trying to avoid angry hicks maybe we shouldn't go to some store Called the war zone" Erica protests "normally I'd agree but we need weapons so I think it's worth the risk" Nancy says. "Me too" Lucas adds.

"Yeah but is worth the time it will take all day to bike there and back" dustin protests "who said anything about bikes" Eddie says "wait eddie no" i say realizing what he meant "hold up it could work" i take back my denial from before "you got some car we don't know about" Steve says "it's not exactly car, Steve" Eddie stands up "it's not exactly ours either" i say "but uh it'll do" Eddie finishes the sentence.

"Hey red you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that" "possibly too" i say leaning back so she can see my face too. She only had a Micheal Myers mask so I took the next best thing. I grabbed the bandanna from Eddie's back pocket and wrapped it around my face "sorry your fashion can wait for a few minutes" we hurry to the camper rv thing one of the trailer park residents own we peak around the corner and run when Eddie gives us the signal we see them outside and run to the other side where Eddie checks the windows and opens it he climbs in i climb in after him "you need to wash this Eddie" i hand him back the bandanna by shoving it in his pocket after he locks the doors.

I turn around to see the last of us getting in and Eddie hops in the front he opens someone's and starts to Hotwire the car "where'd you learn how to do this" steve asks "we'll when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball my old man was was teaching me how to hit wire now I swore to myself I wound them wind up like he did but now I'm wanted for murder and soon grand theft auto so uh I'm really giving up to that Munson name" Eddie rants on "uh eddie I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving" robin peaks over Steve's shoulder "oh I'm starting this sucker Harrington a got her don't ya big boy" he starts the car and the owners move to the door banging and telling us to open it eddie "everybody hang onto something" steve yells back this whole thing is so chaotic and I'm living for it. Eddie moves back towards me and I hold onto something "drive steve drive" is heard from dustin and a "go go go" form max. I was grinning from ear to ear with this chaos because that's what we were a big bunch of craziness and chaos.

"Shit they look pissed" dustin says "i mean it's not everyday you lose your house and you car in one fell swoop" robin says looking back "hold on hold on" steve yells giving the camper can a quick turn. They music was playing and it was so much fun "anyone else living for this" i ask and no one answers "well I am" after a few minutes everything settles down and i sit down next to Eddie on a couch. "So about the car jacking thing our kids can't be anything like us I mean they can't be wanted for murder so how many are we talking Munson" i ask "how about four" "omg your the best it has to be even no odd numbers" i say excitedly we talk about a future together and how our kids will grow up "what do you listen to all the time" he asks I hand him my Walkman that was positioned around my neck  and press play "okay these are not horrible" he says after listening to a few then we stop.

They all go into war zone to get the supplies we need "wanna make out?" Eddie turns to me "Eddie no well.. sure" I grab his face and kiss him we start to make out for a few minutes he starts to pull up my shirt "another day but not now" i say swatting his hand away. "Okay" I stand up and start to look for food and all they have is complete shit. "Marry me?" Eddie asks out of no where "what?" I whip my head around to see him behind me on one knee "marry me will you Ashley muller do me the honor of making me the happiest man alive by marring me" "Eddie your not even out of school yet" I grab his chin and make him stand up "yeah but I can feel it it's my year" he smiles sheepishly. "So will you marry me" "sure" i kiss him without hesitation and he steps back and goes on one knee taking off one of his chunky rings and puts it on my finger "our kids are gonna freak the fuck out when they hear our engagement story" i say with a laugh "I'm sure they will" "oh it's gonna be June 17 of 1990 by the way I've had it planned out my whole life so that's the date" "I'm okay with that" he sits on the couch and i straddle him "you think it's too soon I mean we haven't even said I love you yet" i ask "who doesn't love a little compulsiveness though at this point we're complete wild cards" i laugh at his remark "true true" I lean my forehead against his and kiss him. We start to make out again "can you guys stop" my head shoots to dustin "oh my god you were here the whole time oh your poor not so innocent eyes I'm sorry dusty and Lucas" my face went from shock to humor as I said that "congrats on the engagement by the way" "thanks you like the ring" I hold my hand up twiddling my fingers.

The door shoots open making me jump a little "what happened" Lucas asks "we gotta go" steve says moving to the front "your old friends are here" Erica moves to sit down the rest of the group sit down in a rush "let's go let's go" dustin yells "I'm going I'm going sit down" steve yells back frantically. We pull out of the spot we were in and drove off quickly. "Guess who got engaged while you guys were gone" dustin asks the group "who was it a celebrity" robin asks "no it's Eddie and ash" Lucas's shoots back "what the" robin and Nancy say at the same time shooting their heads toward us i give them a sheepish smile holding up my hand with the ring "it's all he had but I think it's perfect" robin grabs my hand and pulls me to the back shooing max away "are you crazy" she whisper yells at me "a little" I smile "have you even said I love you" "no but we have 4 years to go until the wedding he can graduate i mean he says it's his year and if it's not I'm making him drop out in 89 so that gives him two years to graduate that's more than enough" I smile at her "but I'm getting married" I smile "you should be glad i love you" "aww Robin I love you too and I know it's hasty but I think I love him and definitely wanna spend the rest of my life with him" I whisper the last parts to her "if you breaks your heart I'm killing him" she says while Nancy walks back "I approve" robin says to her "be glad I won't be around much longer and we have years for him to graduate so we're set" i say "your explaining later" she says walking back to the front.

I have a gut feeling that I needed to say yes I don't know but I always trust my gut and I love him so it was hard to say no especially when we're convicted of murder together so not all couples can say they have together.

Words: 1717