•12•

After a few weeks hellfire and the group said yes to the plan. I was so exited when everyone can to my trailer and we planted it out in more detail it was probably the happiest I've been in weeks. Even though it was kinda crazy the school was still having a graduation we didn't question it much except for the fact it was the perfect opportunity to honor Eddie.

The day comes and we all dress our best I grab his guitar and one of my old picks we meet in the back of the school and I hook up to the amp we brought I was in the back of all the seats and the grad class and so was everyone else. We planned out when he was supposed to go up and they ran up to the stage waiting for me to start "this is for you eddie" I started to blast master of puppets and they walked up dustin grabbed the diploma they all flipped off the principal and we ran like hell to the van. I see security "last time boys it was fun!" I yelled out the passenger side to the security guards slowing down excepting the past and final defeat against me. I turn back to the huge group of people behind me it was all of the friend group and hellfire squished into the tiny van. Now this is where I want to be I was beaming knowing Eddie was smiling at us from wherever he was.

                  This was his year

A month later

June 17 of 86'  Eddie and I's wedding was supposed to be today in 3 years i kissed the ring he gave me "I miss you so so so much my love" I whisper "ash you in here!" I hear Steve yell opening my door "yeah I'm my room" i quickly wipe away my tears and try to look not like I dumpster fire "what are you doing" "mourning now let me be" "fine I'll be back in an hour though to check up again make sure you've eaten too" "okay thank you Stevie love ya" i pulled out the letters I write for everyone months ago incase of early death. I shove them back into the drawer and go to the the kitchen I was wearing one of his big baggy rock band t shirts.

I grab my keys and leave the house "I'm going for a drive bye dad love you" i get in the car and pull out I start ti drive off in a direction I wasn't familiar with but kept driving tears started to fill my eyes thinking about Eddie in the car with me jamming out to some awesome metal song yelling at the top of our lungs because of how much fun we were having. My vision was cloudy and I couldn't see much i front of me. What I didn't realize was the train speeding towards me as I was crossing the the train tracks.

I blink and it felt as if everything was in slow motion the impact of the speeding train and the car compacting in on my body everything soon went black and the felling of the metal pressing against my skin stopped.

I start to blink and freak out I shouldn't be alive the impact alone should've killed me. I was in a room it was covered with everything I've dreamt about. How is this possible "someone has been waiting for you" i hear but there was no one nothing just a big room filled with hopes and dreams of my younger self with a white door with a frosted window. "what?" I question how is this possible i see movement outside the door and I stand up getting ready to fight the door handle juggled for a second then he came flying in.

Anything and everything in the moment stopped he ran to hug me and I sobbed into his shoulder "how how are you alive?" I ask "oh darling I'm not alive, your dead" he looked at me with sadness "no no no I can't be dead I was just driving and then then... oh my god I'm dead" i stare blankly at him. I hug him again jumping up and wrapping my legs around him "i love you so much" "I love you too" after a second I let go and he grabs my hand "you ready" "I look back at everything all my core memory's playing on the walls seeing the good the bad and realizing I don't have to live without him anymore. "Yeah I think I am" I turn back to him and we walk through the white door into a bright light.

A/n: hiii hope you enjoyed this quick story I don't know how well it really is so you can tell me and I'll probably never go back to it because I hate making edits because then I want to re do to whole story so yeah hope you enjoyed hoped you liked the ending also I've never really ended a story so this is new to me

Words: 863