•9•

Me dustin and Eddie we put in a group together we were basically the guitar group dustin would help with the amps and me and Eddie will have a mini concert we have these crates and trash can kids and we're nailing nails into the lid.

To say the least I've messed up a few times and needed Eddie or dustin to come help me but I think I've gotten better "you think these are certified bat killers" i ask holding it up "oh yeah totally" Eddie says looking at his we finish nailing the nails in "how it feeling" dustin asks Edie who is basically acting out "light but durable" he says pointing it down then towards the sky "your a child" i say walking away towards the camper van.

I look back to see dustin and Eddie playing around and I smile god if I could I would marry him right now. I walk up to robin and Steve "ahoy ladies" i chuckle at the old reference I used to make fun of Steve about "when he tried to pick up girls. I walk into the van looking for food i open the fridge and a horrible smell comes out "oh oh my god" I walk out stumbling and coughing "do not open that fridge I think someone died in there" i open a hatch they had on the outside and see a pack of water "anyone want water" i yell out  to the group who's scattered across the field "we'll take some" Lucas holds up his hand and i run down the little hill to hand it to him "i can't throw for shit so here" I hand him and Erica one then running back up to the van even if they didn't want water I'm giving it to them i hand two to robin and Steve then grab 5 and start toward max and Nancy "here you go" i say placing them down "thanks" Nancy says "your welcome" i run towards Eddie and dustin "drink your water" i hand dustin a bottle "you too" i say handing Eddie one.

I walk off into the distance to think for a bit i open the water taking a sip. I find a spot far away enough to feel alone but not abandoned. I lay down closing my eyes taking in the sun. I sit up and look back to everyone testing out their weapons except for dustin and Eddie who are playing a round like children. He would make an amazing dad, I smile to myself soaking up the sun laying back down. I have a gut feeling that won't go away and I don't know why.

I hear footsteps behind me i open my eyes to see Eddie standing above me his face a few inches from mine "hello love" he leans down and kisses me "hello handsome" i sit up and move over to where he is now sitting I lay my head against his shoulder "I wish I met you earlier" "why" "we are the same age we could have gotten to know each other had more time together so everything wouldn't be so rushed" "why rush it we have all the time in the world and we've been friends for months that has to count for a little but sure we weren't dating but we hung out like every day for gods sake we've had sleepovers I don't know many people who have platonic girl boy sleepovers then cuddle through the night" i say remembering all the times spent at our trailers "your right we have all the time and I'm gonna spend it with you" he kisses me once more before changing subjects.

"What song" he asks "you have master of puppets down yet?" I ask "do you is the real question" "I've had it down from the fourth day it came out been practicing more after that" I smile. We stand up and he grabs my hand as we walk back.

We all gear up into our amazing fits and head off. I squeeze Eddie's hand "ow losses up a bit before you break it" "sorry I'm nervous" "it's okay" he leans towards me and kisses my forehead "no running anymore" he whispers in my ear "no way we're brave now we can't be murders and runners can we?" I laugh. I see him zone off after I let go of his hand he looks over to dustin the van is silent I decide to say a precautionary goodbye to my best friends and move over to robin "hey" "hey" she replies "I love you this is for precaution but  I do love you and your my best friend" "I love you too" I stand up again and move to Nancy and Steve who are sitting in the front "hey guys" "hi" they say in sink "this is for precaution but I love you guys and wanted to tell you your my best friends i may not be yours but your definitely mine" I walk back to my spot and sit down hands in my face my body building with worry.

We pull up to the house and drop off Lucas max and Erica "good luck" I blurt out before they step off "you too" Erica says with a smile I didn't know her that well but she was a badass as far as I could tell. We pull off and the growing feeling of worry is starting to take over my body. Dustin and Eddie prep his trailer as I grab my guitar and amps. I sling the guitar around to my back and carry the huge amps in each arm. I walk about behind them as they step back to admire their work "not bad but if you guys could help me with these that would be great" i say placing down the amps.

"Not bad" Eddie says "not bad at all" dustin adds before grabbing one of the amps "now for the fun part" eddie does the same and we set them up on the roof.

We burst into Eddie's room "Jesus it's like she was destined for an alternate dimension, what do you say Henderson and muller" he grabs the guitar and turns to us slowly saying "are you guys ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world" "that a rhetorical question" "uh hell yeah I'm ready" i cut in "let's do it" he swings it around so it's on his back like mine and we rush out of there onto ten roof. "This is gonna be so cool" i say plugging into the amps one of them had to inputs so me and Eddie plugged both of ours into that one.

We get the signal to move onto phase three "copy that imitating phase three" he looks at us and pulls on the extension cord "let's hope they hear this" "oh they will" i say dustin turning all 3 amps up to full capacity. I look at Eddie "ready" "as I'll ever be" i say and we start to rock out all our concentration  is to our guitars but i can't help to smile and head bang i worth along to the words that would be there.

Come crawling faster obey your master your life burns faster obey your master master

"Guys! Gotta lock down in t-minus 30 seconds!" dustin yells to us i nods and start to jam harder than ever before "t-minus 20!" he warns us my favorite part comes to "t-minus 10!" i go full on "five!" The part is coming to an end "one!" We strum one last time before running inside ditching our guitars "move move move" "guys come on" i was falling behind a bit so Eddie grabbed my wrist and pulled me "shit shit shit" I'm freaking out "Eddie shut it" i yell at him once he pulls me into the make shift cage.

We go inside the trailer and heavy breathing is the only thing that could be heard I look at dustin "dudes MOST METAL EVER" we all jump in a circle freaking out screaming still out of breath but amazed by our abilities. "Oh my god" i say after I get a catch my breath.

Words:1387