The Arrival Of Heroes

Xenthos revealed himself just as the demons had, removing the cloak that bound him and sealed his power from all. He is now free to cause havoc as he pleases, destroying all Demons that cross him.

 He is now free to cause havoc as he pleases, destroying all Demons that cross him

"Lord Xenthos. Ibaraki and Junsui have been dispatched together and are all working to reduce the number of Demons in the area; they're holding all the other Demons away so you can focus on the commander." The Telepath from the Divine Mountain transmitted to him.

"Where's Axel? Shouldn't he be here?" Suddenly a swarm of dog sized spiders leaped at Xenthos in the attempt to kill him but were sent flying with a flurry of fierce blows.

"No. He refused to join the battle and stayed in his home village," the telepath informed him.

"Why?"

"Remember the events of The Emergence, they couldn't kill it so it might reawaken."

"Right, smart guy as usual, protect his home before the capital. That man never backed off on his ambitions. But that isn't the main cause for concern. As of now, we kill." Xenthos removed his cloak, which contained the emblem for the Fiends, as he walked onward toward the bay to check on the ships; he was blocked by demons. Behind them, he saw their commander... sitting on the shoulder of a massive demon. It was as if they were waiting for something—for the commander of the Fiends.

"Soooo... ten Imps and an Ogre. Isn't that something? He actually thinks this is enough to deter me." Xenthos walked toward them, but before he could kill them, arrows rained down upon them, piercing their flesh, and they dropped instantly.

"Ha! Small demons are very easy to kill. They have no body parts, and we always do lots of damage to them, because their life source is attackable all the time." Ibaraki said as she landed next to Xenthos.

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes? Status Report, if you may

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes? Status Report, if you may." Xenthos said to his second in command.

"Everything south is dead; The base is still secure; We evened the odds; And this is now a full fledged war." Ibaraki ran everything by Xenthos as quickly as she could.

"So, Ibaraki, got any idea where Junsui is?" Xenthos stared at the Ogre as it beat on its gut and roared at the two. It began running full speed at them, and suddenly, they saw a silhouette in the sky.