Settling In

"Yeah that makes sense."

"Yeah Yeah.." They both began to follow Konkitsu as he led them outside of their home and after a short walk they saw someone who was hard at work as he looked up at them.

"Hello, how may I help you?" He was a soft spoken young man with black hair that was kept in a messy ponytail. His attire was clearly not the most ideal attire for a smith but he seems to feel fine this way.

He looked at them for a moment as he then went back to forging a sword, he put the sword into water allowing the heated metal to cool and solidify into a proper blade

"This is Eryx. He's an outsider who's been welcomed into the village thanks to his expertise in forging. I've aided in sharpening his skills."

"HA! HA! Aaaaah forging joke." Ibaraki cut Konkitsu off.

"Heh...I didn't catch it. I'm the one you come too if you've got demon parts to spare and need some new armor made for the battles ahead..." Eryx finished as he bowed his head to them.

"I'll have your armor....and weapons forged before...nightfall. Come by again when you've become proper Fiends for the village....thank Konkitsu here...he's paying for this."

"Huh? No I'm not."

"Oh? The Scientist told me that it was you who were paying."

"She would!"

"So.....who's paying me?" Eryx looked over at the trio as he awaited a response. Reluctantly Konkitsu took out some coins and paid him, he sighed as they began to walk over to the stairs. However Xenthos and Ibaraki turned around and looked at Konkitsu before they ascended the steps.

"You alright there bud? Need one of us to carry you?"

"For your information I can easily walk up stairs like the rest of you can, so it's not that. It's the fact that I'm not allowed anywhere near the maiden. Comes with the body ya know."

"Shame. We've got Demons running around and a defender of the village can't even come greet a woman."

"Hey, she's a child. More reason they want me away. Don't make those long faces just get in there and introduce yourselves." The two nodded at Konkitsu as they ascended the stairs.

"Ten..full years. How the hell do we go about making life up from that without causing that glow to come and try to nab us again?"

"Don't know but we'll figure this out as we go." The two nodded as they bang on the doors.

"Next Enter!" They hear as they walk inside seeing two different groups of people wearing different forms of armor and seem color coordinated with Black and White as they look and stand in between.

"Hm? You two are new faces, however one should enter at a time I'm afraid you'll have to separate"

"I'm Xenthos and this is my partner, Ibaraki." He says as he looks at the one speaking to them.