Deep In The Underworld Miles From The Village

"Hmm-hmm mmmmm-mmmm. So how far is this ruin? The air is becoming much much more poisonous the further we go." Konkitsu spoke as he looked over at The Scientist.

"Demons get stronger out here too, we can't-"

"You breathe??"

"Wha- Of course I breathe! You think I'm like the other models, I'm special! All my systems work to all senses one way or another. Sight, taste, smell, and all!"

"Is that so? Very very curious... Such a small body it's a wonder you work at all..tight and efficient work seems to be a staple of you Ms. Scientist." Rose and Tachibana took great interest in Konkitsu's body, examining him while he tried to shoo them off. When they wouldn't move he just jogged ahead to keep proper speed with The Scientist. Their expedition lasted for quite awhile and soon The Scientist began to cough and moments after her Rose cleared her throat.

"Seems you two may be reaching your levels." Tachibana pointed out looking at the ladies, due to the potency of the female soul Miasma affects women much faster than men.

"It's nothing. I merely didn't expect us to go this deep into their territory." The underworld wasn't much different than the world man has known. The differences are slight but understood well. The underworld made lands much darker a deep shade of Miasma purple causing the sun to barely break through and the very air to become poisonous. It wasn't advised to mess with this and due to how deep they were going they'd possibly fall soon. A remedy was in order. With a step forward Tachibana suddenly appeared in front of everyone raising his arm towards them.
"Stand still."

"Whoa! Geez your magic is as vast as they say.." Konkitsu jumped in shock, soon standing still at Tachibana's request. Tachibana's hand began to glow bright green as he then stepped forward.
"Don't take this weirdly and don't tell Rin please." He placed a hand on The Scientist's chest.

"Huh...don't move your hand weirdly and I won't care."

"Good. Now take as big of a breath as you can then exhale." She nodded and inhaled loudly taking in a big breath, she would exhale slowly and instantly cough intensely.
"Huh??" Tachibana walked over to Rose, did the same thing and then finally to Konkitsu.
"There we go, now let's keep going."

"What did ya do? I only feel a sore throat." Rose asked, rubbing her neck before taking a breath and smelling clear air.

"Nothing too crazy. I just attuned your lungs so you can absorb more Miasma without collapsing, we're closer to a Miasma pool going the way we are so it's best we play this smart."

"What exactly are you Tachibana? You're extremely strong to be able to cast something so immense with such little effort. We need not worry about any stray spells, do we?" Rose was skeptical. It was the way of things between anyone within and those without.

Don't worry. I'm above all that bickering you all do inside the village. It doesn't pertain to me in any way, I live there I don't congregate with the lesser minded. I'm just helping my wife live as comfortably as possible. Now shall-"

"Move you idiots!" The Scientist called to them having been walking the entire time they stood there chattering away. Everyone bunched back up and continued walking deeper and deeper into the underworld.

Their travels finally revealed to them their goal. A massive structure it didn't look proper to all other things but it was what it was. The Scientist grinned as she walked towards it and everyone followed behind her. It only took moments before everyone realized something they'd never thought they'd feel.