Notes Of The Scientist

Creation's Heart: Stones that enhance the potency of a being's soul and will. Allowing them to manifest it through various means, making dreams reality as long as a person holds firm in desire and belief.

A.M.D.(Automation Mobility Drones): Little creations made by an ancient civilization to serve as little guides, guards, and more. These creations are hard to make but some people have figured out it's relatively simplistic. 

The Revival: The Period in time when Demons of all kinds poured into the world revealing themselves after hiding in mythology and shadows for so long. This is why they walk the world. The First Battle of many fought in an attempt to halt the demons advance. Sadly it failed and thus ninety percent of humanity was wiped out.

Spirit Gates: Fractures through history, demons absorb souls and using those souls they can bring themselves through various points in time. This is why various people have become so adept in facing demons as well as how the myths came to be. 

The Divine Mount: The capital where all Fiends are stationed first off to grow, strengthen themselves, and it is where most orders are sent from. All fiends answer to all things coming from the Mount. 

The Legendary Five Heroes: A current tile for the strongest fiends of the time period. So far those are Utsukushī, Junsui Shinzo, Axel Aegis, Tachibana Idomu, and someone named Z.

The Divine Maidens: Maidens are women who're blessed with the power of the celestials and can manifest the power, however due to their mortal forms being unable to handle it their life forces are drained. Maidens are often guaranteed the embrace of heaven during the afterlife due to their connection with the divine, leading most women to seek out maidenhood to ensure a peaceful afterlife. 

The Impure: These beings are often considered as people with additional attributes who aren't Fiends. Due to the poisonous variants of Miasma that have leaked into the world from the underworld. It became a type of radiation for the world. Due to Miasma absorbing bombs, nukes, etc and more it gained the properties which allowed it to change human chemistry. Some people are born with tails, horns, variously colored skin, powers and more. These people are persecuted and seen as demons themselves but for those that regain mortality they're called The Impure. 

Way Walkers: These individuals are loved and cherished in their villages for their ability to walk through the valley of death, cross the bridges that lead those to the afterlife, and to see souls. These people are "blessed" upon birth which is shown by the coloration in their hair, one side being black and another side being white. These individuals are then forced often to pursue the lifestyle of seeing the afterlife. Those that don't are called "Deceased Wanders" and are persecuted for not using their talent. Being a Way Walker opens up more affinity in one's soul and the more they pursue the more violent demons are and thus are drawn to them more heavily. Men are often cast aside if they refuse to use their power and worse cases tortured. Most women aren't allowed to live if they wish to refuse Way Walking and are often sold into...alternative lifestyles to make ends meet. In a world of death, closure is something many people value. Closure is hope.

Sōzō's Hands

A Device Developed By The Scientist That Gives Thoughts Physical Form And Also The Name Given By What The God Of Creation Is Known For. It Can Be Used To Create Constructs That Contains The Power To Pulverize Any And All Demons, Leaving No Trace. In Addition To Demons, It's Also Able To Interact With Celestial Beings And A Variety Of Different Objects, Including Both Natural And Supernatural.

Fiends

The Fiends Was An Organization That Had Been Secretly Defeating Monstrous Demons For Over A Millennium. However, With The Revival, The Day Which Demons Appeared Suddenly In Numbers Never Before Seen, The Fiends Were Given A Chance To Stand At The Center Stage Of History As Guardians Of The World Of Mankind. Warriors That Are Affiliated With Fiends Are Also Referred To As Fiends.

Valentina Village
A Village Completely Surrounded By The Underworld And All Of The Poison It Brings. But It Isn't The Only Other Bastion Left, There Are A Few Other Villages But The Underworld Continues To Devour Them. Valentina Village Is The Only Place Left Defending The Divine Mount From Direct Attack.

Stones Of Purity:
These Stones Are Often Scattered In The Far Reaches Of The Underworld's Abyss, Said To Be Blessed By Gods These Stones Help To Purify The Deadly Air Of The Underworld.