Meeting/Relatives

BORUTO

Relatives: The Nara Clan

Shikadai, your protective brother was going somewhere. "Can I tag along?" you asked him as he was walking out of the door. He looked back for a second and looked forward. "What a drag.." he mumbled. "Sure. Don't get in any trouble." Soon enough, you were riding on the top of a train sitting next to your brother. A boy with yellow hair and ocean blue eyes jumped on the train soon after. "Oh, is that your girlfriend?" You became disgusted. "Ew! No! He's my precious brother." You exclaimed. The boy had realization on his face. "Oh," he started mumbling. "well that's good because you're really cute."

"Huh?"

"Nothing!" After that, and him introducing himself, you all went your separate ways. Shikadai was thinking of ways to get you away from him, though.

A/N

Writing that paragraph was pain, so I'm gonna keep it short.

SHIKADAI

Relatives: Hanabi Hyuga (adopted)

Hanabi went to visit Hinata, but it seemed that she was already visiting Temari so you and your mother tagged along. You and Shikadai talked a bit. You guys didn't notice, but the mothers noticed you guy's blush.

SHINKI

Relatives: The Uzumaki Clan

You met in the Chunin Exams. You became friends with Yodo at that time, too.

KAGURA

Relatives: None

You were on the field trip with the class. You saw that Kagura had some mental issues, and that barely anyone was speaking to him other than the class, so you went to get to know him.

INOJIN

(Might be a little long)

Relatives: Gaara and Shinki

You left the sand village before the first day of ninja school. You stood in front of the Thunder Train. "Sister, why do you have to leave?" Shinki asked you. It was a little surprising, considering he acted like he didn't care most of the time. "Because it's time I act like a woman and met new people. Besides, if I make it to the Chunin Exams, I'll see you then." Shinki looked down. "I guess you're right." (Oh yeah, note that Gaara isn't there.) You went on the train and waved at Shinki from the window.

IN THE HIDDEN LEAF

It took all night because there were many other stops it had to go to. You arrived at 2:37 am, and you felt the train stop and you saw the Hidden Leaf Village. You quickly got out before the doors closed on you. You rented an apartment and it took 2 days to unpack because Shinki wanted to make sure you were entertained, ready to live on your own, and ready in general. Two days later, it hit you. 'Crippity-crap, now I'm a new student.' You went to school literally hating life. You walked in class and immediately introduced yourself to get it over with. The only seat available was the seat next to a blonde with cyan eyes. You sat there, and saw that he was drawing. "What are you drawing?" He jumped a bit, but he kept drawing. "You don't know me, I did nothing wrong, and you're giving me the silent treatment?" 'The fact that I don't know you is the exact reason to not acknowledge you.' The blonde thought. "Fine. I'm Y/N. Even though you won't answer." You guessed. "...Inojin Yamanaka." Inojin introduced. "Nice."

DENKI

Relatives: The Uchiha Clan

You, Sarada, and ChoCho were on you guys way to Thunder Burger, and obviously, it was because ChoCho was hungry. "Uh... So, what are we gonna do after we eat?" You asked. "Well, obviously we're gonna do something fun. Or we'll go home if it gets late." ChoCho replied, putting a chip in her mouth. "Oh yeah! I forgot that I had someone who would be the cheese to your macaroni, Y/N!" Sarada was trying not to say anything since her younger sister was old enough for her own life desisions. "I do not accept this." The words slipped out of Sarada's mouth. You looked back at Sarada. "But--" ChoCho cut you off. "Come on, Y/N." ChoCho looked through the window when you arrived. "It's the person I wanted you to meet. It's Denki Kaminarimon." ChoCho explained. "Kaminarimon?" "Yep! He's part of the Kaminarimon Company." You looked at him and blushed a bit. "Oh." ChoCho smirked. "Let's go meet him!" Denki opened the door. "ChoCho, I thought you knew everyone in the class. Who are you meeting?" ChoCho snorted. "I'm not meeting anyone. Y/N is meeting you." "Oh. Well, my name is Denki Kaminarimon. I work well with computers!" He held out a hand for you to shake. You shake it, and before you know it, you're walking home with ChoCho.

IWABE

Relatives: Kaminarimon Company

Why write about a 4 and 5 year old?