Kawaki Catch Up

HOW YOU MEET

Relatives: The Tsuchikage (adopted)

You were coming from the Land of Earth, and you entered the village to see 4 people that look about your age. They appeared to be shinobi like you. You went over to them. "Kon'nichiwa! I was wonder where the Hokage's office was?" You smiled, trying to look nice.

"What do you want with Lord Seventh?" -Black and blonde haired

"Mama told me to come here and be able to live here." -You

"Who is your mother?" -Yellow haired

"The Tsuchikage!" -You

The yellow haired looked at you in awe. "No way! I'm the Hokage's son." He said. "Since when were you so proud of being Lord Seventh's son?" The only girl in the group said. The one in the back with cyan hair chuckled. "U-uh.." "Nevermind that! Why don't we get to know each other first?"

"That sounds nice!" -Black haired

"Sure." -Yellow haired

"I'm fine with that." -Cyan haired

"What's the point?" -Black and blonde haired

After the Hokage's son lectured the oldest one, you learned everyone's names.

~Later~

"Oh, Kawaki, you live with Lord Seventh?" You asked curiously. "Urusai. I'm not even fully part of the family." Kawaki said with an aggresive tone. "That's a lie." Boruto said. "I have to go. It's getting dark. You guys should too! Ja ne!" You said before taking off.

MEETING AGAIN

You asked the Hokage (Naruto) if you could spent a night at his house. He said "Why not" and then you took off. You looked at a picture of his house and quickly went there. You arrived and knocked on the door. Boruto opened it, and his face looked happy when he saw you. "Y/N! How'd you find my house?" He asked, tilted his head. "Hidden Stone senses," You said jokingly. "We both know that's not it. Come in!" Boruto said. You walked inside and looked around and a smile on your face. When you looked straight, you saw Kawaki standing there. "Hey." He said and walked away. "KAWAKIII!!!" You said and terminator-walked after him. He sighed in defeat and turned around to see you sranding there. "I'm spending the night here, so acknoledge me!" You said stirnly only for him to sigh again. "Damn it.. Fine." He said while scratching the back of his head.

YOU BOTH REALIZE YOUR FEELINGS

"What the hell did you do to me?! I feel weird in the stomach and hot in the face when I'm around you!" You hearing Kawaki say this to you caused you to blush and giggle. "I know what I did! My actions decided to be good enough for you and now your in love with me.~"

"Love?"

"Ask Boruto or Mrs. Uzumaki."

FIRST KISS

"They didn't give me a straight answer." Kawaki said, ticking you off a little. "FINE! I'll show you what love is!" You said before slamming your lips onto his. This turned into a make-out session, you being dominant, and you pulled away. "There."

"I still don't get it." Kawaki said with a flushed face.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN I-"

CONFESSIONS IN TEXT

Text? More like real life!

WHAT THEY'VE NEVER DONE

Let you be dominant during kissing ever again.