Getting Caught

A/N- Laziness hit me like a bus, sorry-

BORUTO

Caught By: Shikadai

You were cuddling with Boruto since he just came back from his last mission for the week. Suddenly you felt something on top of you and your eyes jolted open. "Boruto, what're you-" You were cut off by Boruto kissing you. It turned into a make out session, moaning involved. Suddenly the door was opened by Shikadai you both looked at him. Shikadai quickly closed the door. You got slapped by angry mama Temari and Boruto got scolded by angry mama Hinata.

SHIKADAI

Caught By: Sarada

You were lonely and bored so you climbed to Shikadai's window to find you and the young Nara in an awkward position. You were sitting on his lap. Shikadai barely paid it any mind until you moved around. He got up and kissed you, immediately using tongue. You moaned a lot during this. "Shikadai! Y/N has a mission with me, could you finish that later?" You and Shikadai looked at Sarada and Shikadai nodded slowly.

SHINKI

You weren't caught because you didn't make out.

INOJIN

Caught By: Sai

You guy were just caught during a simple kiss while Inojin was drawing.

KAGURA

No one caught you making out but there might be a oneshot of it.

DENKI

Caught By: Iwabe

When I say he left the room like *snaps* this, he left like that for real.

IWABE

Caught By: Metal Lee

MITSUKI

He was too busy

KAWAKI

Caught By: Himawari (Pray for her)

She just heard you moan grom outsife of the door and she told Hinata. You both got scolded to the max.

CODE

You weren't caught but tell me if you guys want a oneshot that's lime.