Mitsuki Catch Up

MEETING/RELATIVES

Relatives: Sekiei (IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS YOU'RE AN UNCULTURED SWINE-)

You were a being that wasn't human. You were man-made. Along with who you were told was your brother. Sekiei. You, Mitsuki and Sekiei were friends, or so you guys thought. It was a lie. Mitsuki was just making sure you didn't harm the village. He killed Sekiei in a fight and you almost blew yourself up with Detonating Clay so you could join your brother. You truly cared about him. "Y/N-" Mitsuki started but saw you almost blowing yourself up. He pushed you out of the way. You opened your eyes and your smile faded away. You were confused, you'd obviously lost the ability to speak after screaming so much about Sekiei's death. "Please don't do that." He told you. You nodded. "Can you get up?" He then asked. You nodded again. Mitsuki stood up and also did. You bowed in thanks and walked away. Mitsuki smiled and followed you and you walked back with a baby Akuta in hand. You looked up and saw Mitsuki. You tilted your head and soon nodded a third time after he told you he had to bring you to the Hidden Leaf Village.

MEETING AGAIN

You were told to join Team 7 since Mitsuki was the only person you knew in the village. Once Sarada, Boruto, and Mitsuki met up, Boruto put his hands on his hips like a proud person. "Now we have to go to the mission-" Mitsuki stopped him. "We're still waiting." He said and that was all. You arrived and Boruto was shocked. "Weren't you with-" He was cut off by you nodding. "Should we get Big Bro Konohamaru?" He asked, and Mitsuki shook his head. "She'll be joining us." Mitsuki said, smiling. Boruto was even more shocked.

YOU BOTH REALIZE YOUR FEELINGS

You don't know what love is while Mitsuki is asking a lot of people for some symptoms of love.

CONFESSIONS IN TEXT

M: Y/N, I love you.

Y: Love?

M: If you ask Ino-san, you can figure out what love is.

Y: Oh. I'll go do that.

M: Alright.

Y: Oh. Yes.

M: What?

Y: I'll be your girlfriend.

M: Oh.

WHAT HE'S NEVER DONE

Let go of your hand in public