Code Catch Up

HOW YOU MEET

Relatives: Mrs and Mr L/N

You were recently added to the Inners and you immediately locked eyes with Code when you saw each other in person. You looked away, blushing and Code repeated the action. Delta said something about it.

MEETING AGAIN

After avoiding Code because of that staring thing, Deepa (R.I.P this stupid betch) put you 2 in a room until Jigen said they had to do something.

YOU BOTH REALIZE YOUR FEELINGS

You were mumbling to yourself to calm your panicking brain in a dark space. "Your voice is nice." Code said suddenly causing you to blush and look in his direction. "That was sudden." You said. "I know." After that was silence until Code started another conversation.

FIRST KISS

It's been a month since you and Code were stuck in a room. You blushed everytime you thought about it. Most of the time you were alone when it happened. This time, Delta was there. She noticed it, like anyone would. "Is it Code again?" She asked. "Urusai! We're not even a thing!"

"Who's not a thing?"

You quickly turned around to see Code standing right behind you. You were startled and you squealed, falling on the table. Delta left by then, so it was just you 2. Code helped you, also forcing you to stumble forward. 'HAHAHA! This is fun!' He thought in a childish way. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Hai.." You said. That's when you felt lips against yours. You blushed and kissed back. The kiss broke and you no longer shared body heat with Code. "Love you. Ja ne." He said and went away.

CONFESSIONS IN TEXT

No-

WHAT THEY'VE NEVER DONE

Left you alone with Jigen.

YOUR CRYING

He'd try and kill the person who made you cry.

SOMEONE FLIRTS WITH YOU

He'd kick them in the head.

IF YOU REJECTED THEM

He'd whistle about it and tell him he was just rejected.