First Kiss

BORUTO

Since Boruto was your boyfriend now, Shikadai wasn't so protective. Because of that, it felt like the perfect relationship. But you still felt like something was missing. 'Him going on missions? No.. Affection? No, I get plenty of that. Wait. Affection. So that's what's missing.' You realized. You came up with the perfect way to make the feeling that something's missing go away. He came back from the mission he was on for a few days and saw you standing there. "Oh hey, Y/N! Were you waiting for--" He was cut off by you running up to him and kissing him while hugging him. As a result, Sarada and Mitsuki quietly left. (Fuck I forgot Mitsuki. I'll add him soon.) Boruto kissed back, and that was how Shikadai almost killed him.

SHIKADAI

You were bored since it was a break day, but you tried to deal with it. You came up with so many ideas it's not even funny. You went to Hanabi, your dear old mother. "Mama, I want to annoy my boyfriend but I can't think of anything to do." You said to her. "Well..." She explained what you could do and you blushed. "Thanks, Mama." You smiled and ran off to Shikadai's house and knocked on the door. Shikadai opened the door, looking like he just woke up. "How the hell did you find my house...?" He asked, and you just shrugged. "I remembered the way here. Can I come in?" Shikadai moved out of the way so you could walk in. When he closed the door, that's when you remembered what you came for. You turned to him. "Are your parents home?" He shook his head. "Dad's in the Hokage's office with Lord Seventh, and Mom went to the Sand Village to see Uncle Gaara. Why?" You kissed Shikadai being the dominant one but it didn't last long. Your boyfriend made himself dominant even though it was a simple kiss. That was when you learned he doesn't like being a bottom, also a simple kiss turned into a make out session.

SHINKI 

It's Shinki. Do I really have to add details? Okay, it was a quick kiss and his face turned red and he pat your head with his sand, which he learned from his dad.

KAGURA

Kagura came to visit you because he actually cares. "Kagura!!" You yelled out when you saw him. "Hello, Y/N. How are you?" Kagura said, walking up to you and hugging you. "I'm good! Espessially since youre here." You said, hugging back. You kissed his cheek and put your head in his chest. Kagura lifted your chin and kissed you. You blushed and kissed back and pulling away soon. "Sorry, I realized we haven't kissed yet.." Kagura apologized. You smiled. "It's fine!"

INOJIN

Shinki visited you simply because he was worried about how you were doing. He was at your apartment and you two were talking, until a knock was heard at the door. "One second, Shinki." You opened the door to see Inojin, your precious boyfriend. Shinki narrowed his eyebrows. "Who is that and why does he smell like paint?" He asked. "Who are you and why can you smell me from that far away?!" Inojin also asked your dear brother. "Chill! Inojin, Shinki, my brother. Shinki, Inojin, my boyfriend." "Boyfriend?" Your face now looked like "Shit" because you forgot you taught Shinki about love. After 30 minutes of making sure Shinki doesn't kill Inojin, you and him just sat in your apartment and he looked at you. He crawled toward you and kissed you. 'What the-' your thoughts were cut off when he bit your bottom lip, not wanting to make out, but just wanting to see your reaction. It was a tiny moan.

DENKI

"Denkiiii!!!!!" You called out to your boyfriend. You ran towards him and put your head on his shoulder. He hugged you and you both backed away. "How was your mission?" You asked. "It was good! The fact that we completed it was a miracle." He answered. ChoCho then came along and she "accidentally" pushed you into Denki and you kissed. It was a good one, not gonna lie, but still sudden. "ChoCho!!" You yelled and chased her down, yeeting her into a nearby tree along with it.

IWABE 

Iwa: Yo Y/N

Y: Yeah?

Iwa: Can I go over there?

Y: Idfc do what you want

Iwa: Aight bet

Y: Fuck

Iwabe bust down your room door, almost breaking it. "HEY HEY WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!" You yelled. "Shut up!" He said, crossing his arms. You sighed. "C'mere, Pomeranian." You held your arms out and he sat next to you. He suddenly got an idea. "Y/N, look at me." He said said and you looked at him, confused. He grabbed your collar and pulled you towards him until you kissed, and you kissed back.