You Get A Voodoo Doll

BORUTO

He got a toy of himself because he loves you, and a spider got on it. Of course, the spider bit the doll and Boruto felt it on his arm. Sometimes you would pinch the toy's cheeks because you said they were squishy. Boruto felt that, too.

SHIKADAI

You found the toy on the ground and and you accidentally dropped it out your room window. What's worse about it is that Shikadai was on a mission.

~With Ino-Shika-Cho~

Shikadai suddenly winced in pain while they were pursuing someone. "Shikadai! Are you okay?" Inojin said, looking back. "I'm fine, probably growing pain." Shikadai said and ran after the guy. "Alright.."

SHINKI

Where you finding a voodoo doll of him? Gaara wouldn't allow it.

INOJIN

You accidentally left the toy you found of Inojin on your room floor so you stepped on it.

~With Inojin~

Inojin felt pain in his upper stomach and lower chest. "FUCK" was heard from his room leaving his parents shocked.

KAGURA

With how unpopular he is, you won't get one..

DENKI

You got one from Metal Lee because he knows how much you love Denki. You lost it in your closet so a bunch of spiders ended up biting it. Pray for Denki.

IWABE

Iwabe would take it from you as soon as you figure out it's a voodoo doll and try to pull it's arm.

MITSUKI

Those poor snake arms..

KAWAKI

He's not popular enough.

CODE

Delta gave you one, also telling you it's a voodoo doll. So there you were, chilling, while abusing the voodoo doll.