You Both Realize Your Feelings

BORUTO

Boruto knew from the start, and Shikadai accepted that you were gonna get together so he told you.

SHIKADAI

You and Hanabi were visiting Temari, and you were excited to see Shikadai and he was excited to see you. He didn't show it though. Once you guys arrived, Hanabi and Temari talked about adult stuff and mother stuff. Shikadai kept making sure no one was looking. And when no one was looking, he hugged you. He noticed he was blushing, and you did too. 'Damn it, I fell for a troublesome woman.' Shikadai thought and let go. You looked away with a flushed face. 'Really? Shikadai, of all people to fall in love with?' You thought.

SHINKI

You went with Boruto to see Sasuke in the Hidden Sand, kinda knowing you would see Shinki. When you did, you hugged him, you two were friends. He pushed you away softly with his sand and looked at Boruto. It was a stern look. "Why are you here?" He growled. "I came to see Sasuke and she came with me is all." You knew you liked Shinki and it only took 6 months to notice! You and Boruto left after a while and found Sasuke soon after.

TIMESKIP WHEN URASHIKI IS DEAD

Shinki went up to his father, Gaara, and looked up at him. "Father, what is love?" Shinki asked the Kazekage and actually looked curious. "Is this Y/N related?" Gaara asked, and Shinki responded with a "Yes." Gaara chuckled a bit. "Shinki, you've fallen in love, but I can't explain because it's never happened to me. You're going to have to figure it out on your own." Gaara gave a mini speech. 'On my own?'

KAGURA

To be honest you both already knew about it. You two were just scared you would be rejected. 

INOJIN

He already confessed and you said "I'll think about it." He thought he was rejected until he asked his mom. "Mom, I confessed to a girl named Y/N and she said 'I'll think about  it.' Does that count as a rejection?" Ino looked at him. " Of course not! You got an 'I'll think about it,' meaning she's not sure. It's fine, Inojin." Inojin looked relieved. "Okay. Thanks, mom." Ino waved at him as he went upstairs to his room.

DENKI

Sarada was watching when you and Denki went out simply because she's overprotective. At the end of your hang out time, Denki hugged you at goodbye. You hugged back with a huge smile on your face. He pulled away and waved. "Bye, Y/N!" He said and headed home. 'Well shit, I'm in love.' You thought and went home, too.

IWABE

Ya'll ain't gonna get real content from Iwabe until next chap go ahead and skip.