-𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦?-

Eyelids flying open, (e/c) eyes search her surroundings in a panic, lips parted as (y/n) takes in frantic breaths of air. Iron. It's the first unpleasant scent that she can register. Glancing down, she hisses in frustration at the sight of her legs and arms bound to a chair, cuffs hooked around her wrists and ankles. When she tries to stubbornly tug at her restraints, the almost electrifying sensation of the burn forming across her skin makes its way up her body. The faint sizzle of her flesh fills the still air.

Trapped again.

Letting her eyes wander around the room, she notes the massive pentagram painted onto the concrete beneath her and the cage of weapons to her side. Sniffing the air, she takes in the strong scent surrounding her, nose scrunching up in discomfort. Iron walls.

She was trapped again, she thinks bitterly.

Suddenly, the loud screech of metal against metal fills her ears. The large door to her right glides open to reveal 2 familiar forms standing out in the darkened hallway. Her blood runs cold.

"You're awake." Dean's stubbled face is illuminated beneath the fluorescent lights overhead when he slips into the room, Sam following after as if he were his brother's shadow.

"We have a few questions to ask you." Sam's voice is much gentler than Deans but holds the same guarded tone. His hazel eyes look over her form, tall body leaning against a desk in the corner. (y/n) stays silent, head turning to the side to avoid their intense gazes.

"What are you?" Dean's question comes out as more of a demand, his back facing her as he messes around with a few objects on a table before him, "You survived a silver bullet through the head, so don't say 'human' because lying will get you nowhere."

(y/n) is obstinate, mouth screwed shut to avoid spitting out a few colorful insults in their direction, and elects to, instead, mess with the iron cuffs around her hands. Twisting one way and then the other, careful to not let the hunters see her movement, she finds that there is enough room to slide out if she sacrifices a few centimeters of skin from her hands and feet. It was a gamble, ripping apart flesh and bone in the hope of getting free, but (y/n) was feeling lucky today. Well, perhaps desperate was the better word.

"The silent treatment, huh?" Dean's cruel tone interrupts her thoughts, her body going still as he strides forward with a flask in one hand and bottle of salt in the other, "Guess we'll just have to get out answers through some experimentation."

Finally meeting his gaze, she can't help but gasp at the freezing water that suddenly splashes across her face. It knocks the wind out of her for a moment, cold liquid streaming down her cheeks in heavy streams before she can compose herself again. Opening her eyes once the feeling of shock passes, she glares daggers in the hunter's direction. "Maybe a warning next time-?"

Dean, frustration evident on his freckled features, is quick to interrupt her by throwing a handful of white powder in her direction. Salt. (y/n) knows the taste immediately when the small granules fly into her mouth the second she parts her lips to protest. Much to Sam and Dean's disappointment, her discomfort at the feeling of dissolved salt against her wet skin is only that. Discomfort.

"She's passed all the tests." Sam sighs the revelation out tiredly, running a hand through his brown locks as he continues to study the girl still scowling in his direction.

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock" Dean scoffs in response.

"So, if she passes, then what is she? Something new?"

"God, I hope not" Dean admits quietly before motioning towards the exit. "Get Bobby down here, maybe he'll be able to figure it out."

Sam nods in agreement before leaving the room, his boots echoing down the halls as he makes his way up the stairs (y/n) can barely see through the open door. Turning to face Dean, still spitting out the salt and water that had managed to make its way into her mouth, she meets his intense green eyes. She watches as he scans her form, gaze landing upon the faint pillar of smoke erupting from her exposed wrists.