-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤-

We run the show now

Every hiss of a word that leaves his barred teeth is punctuated by the flicker of fluorescent lights above them, stained glass bulbs casting a haunting mask of darkness across Castiel's face when he crinkles his nose in cruel amusement at the way Dean helplessly bats at the white-knuckled grip he held upon the fabric of the hunter's denim coat. Letting him continue to struggle against his hold for a moment, a purr of excitement crawling up his throat as he stares in wild amazement at the hunter who would rather die fighting than surrender, Castiel finally frees Dean from his grasp through a shove that sends the man flying across the room. His body slams down onto a metal table that dents beneath the sudden crushing weight, legs collapsing completely beneath Dean before sending him tumbling to the floor. The hunter lands with a low groan, shaking hands bracing themselves against shards of bloodied glass.

"Dean!" Bobby cries out, the panic in his eyes catching the attention of the psychotic angel who twists his body to face him. It was as if he were a rotted marionette upon strings of lightning, every stride he took towards the frightened hunter filled with inhuman stiffness accompanied by the grotesque lurch of limbs. The Leviathan were learning how to walk again, how to clumsily puppeteer their host through torn tendons, and they were learning fast. In helpless desperation, (y/n) is able to beat the prowling beast to Bobby, her smaller body acting as a shield to protect the hunter from the oncoming threat.

"Oh, the humans have a guard dog." Castiel comments in amusement. With his head tilted to the side as he takes in her form with vicious intent, the phoenix can't help the wave of nauseating déjà vu that overcomes her. "Maybe once I gut you, I can use your pretty little feathers to clean your friend's flesh from my teeth."

She sneers in disgust at his words, skin radiating a nearly stifling heat as her (e/c) eyes take on a golden glow. "Let's find out if you'll even have teeth to clean once I'm finished with you."

The phoenix throws a punch, a single blazing hit across Castiel's cheekbone that leaves a line of blackened scorch marks in its wake. He stumbles back with a grin plastered across his face, spitting out a broken tooth that is almost immediately replaced by another. She throws another brutal hit. Then another. He welcomes each one with that feral smile of his, stubbled face now covered in charcoal welts from the burning blows she carves from his flesh. When nothing seems to work, each ruthless punch only bringing forth a wave of sadistic laughter that bubbles from the throat of the creature, (y/n) grits her teeth and launches herself forward. Seemingly surprising the angel, (y/n) uses this moment of hesitation to her advantage and snatches Castiel's face in between her fingers. Nails dig into withered skin to hold him in place, the fever of her palms growing in intensity as she wills the heat of the sun to the surface of her being. However, expecting his vessel to crackle and disintegrate from her touch, her eyes widen in horror upon seeing her hand slowly sink down into his flesh. He was melting, muscle and bone transforming into a puddle of tar beneath her fingers with a faint sizzle.

"Sorry, little bird..." Castiel coos softly into her ear, his fingers slowly crawling up her chest until his open hand rests against her throat, "You're old, but I'm older."

In one swift motion, the angel squeezes her trachea until it collapses completely beneath his grasp like clay. She stutters out a cry before the muscle and tissue within her neck are torn apart completely, a whisper of a gasp passing her lips for a fraction of a second before her voice is rendered incoherent from the gurgling pools of blood quickly filling the shredded flesh he chiseled from her body. Somewhere through the ringing of her ears, she can make out the faint cries of Dean and Bobby who watch the scene in terror.

"What a pathetic little creature," Castiel clicks his tongue, twisting her body within his grasp to rake his pitying gaze across her pained expression, "It's no wonder why you were abandoned by your family."