chapter 1

hi this used to be a chapter called "moneeey" and had lots of grammar mistakes, jokes, and weird names. but i'm updating the story and making it more serious. I might post a joke book, but it really depends if I people want me to. enjoyyy (also this is a short chapter)

george had been having a very hot floridian summer. he had nothing to do lately. his friends, dream and sapnap, made him do a lot of streams. but he had been going places with them.

george would hate to admit it, but going places with his friends was more fun than streaming.

and something george would hate more to admit, he enjoyed being with dream, a little more than sapnap. dream had been one of his crushes for a while.

dream liked to tease george a lot. george pretended he didn't like it, but he did.

george planned to tell dream soon. he made up an entire plan in his notes app. just so he wouldn't forget.

george had some of his diary in his notes too. I know what your thinking, it's a stupid idea. anyone could get ahold of his phone and find out his secrets. but george thought it would be more dangerous to use a actual diary.

most of his diary was about dream. some of it sapnap. some of it meaningless events. but most of it dream.