chapter 7

hiiiii, srry for not updating 4 so long. school started and i've been losing track of time :)

george got frightened by the words he had just heard.

"what?"  george said redder than ever.

"oh gosh, sorry." dream said. "a bit too soon?"

george blinked hard. he wanted to kiss him as soon as possible, but would be embarrassed to just immediately say yes. he hadn't even told his parents that he was gay.

"george?" dream said.

 "oh, um yes- I MEAN, I'M LISTENING! w-wait no-" george started.

dream chuckled, stopping george from finishing the sentence. (if you'd even call that a sentence.)

george rolled his eyes, getting up quickly from the grass.

dream got up too, but instead of walking away from him, he grabbed his hand, a sly smile on his face.

"w-" george started.

before dream even let him speak, dream kissed him.

they both took a moment look at each other   

"wha- ho- uh- HUH?!" george exclaimed.

dream just smiled at him and walked him to the car.

the entire car ride was silent, but their heads were buzzing with thoughts.

when they parked in the driveway and got out, sapnap barged through the front door.

"YOUR'RE LATE!" he yelled. "you said by 8:30, IT'S 10:00!"

dream and george looked at each other, then back at sapnap. they both laughed in unison.

"your such a kid!" dream said, walking through the front door.

"AM NOT!" sapnap said.

sapnap ran up to dream. "THIS IS NOT OVER!" he said.

george followed quietly behind them. he didn't talk, his head was full of thoughts.

"so are we dating now?"