chapter 2

hi besties, this was supposed to be a joke book LMFAO, but i'm gonna actually not make grammar mistakes on purpose and I might actually try..!! u better enjoy or else i'll steal ur cat

so george had been planning to start the plan for a while, but he's been getting a little distracted.

since he's a streamer, he has to keep up with the streams. his friends are also streamers, sapnap and dream. so he's been pretty active on everyone's account.

both of his friends have been active too. dream did several manhunts and just hanging around the smp. sapnap played GTA with them and found new games to try out.

back to the present, george was scrolling through his twitter replies and tags. just then he felt a heavy hand drop onto his shoulder.

"what are you looking at?" dream asked.

"oh just scrolling through twitter." george replied.

dream took the phone out of his hand and help it above his head.

"hey! what are you-"

before george could finish, dream walked out with his phone.

george was so confused. what just happened? did dream just steal his phone without explaination? he had so many questions.

george decided he was going to do something about this.

but when he got to the door and attempted to open it, it seemed locked. he checked the lock on the doorknob and it was unlocked.

"is someone there?" he asked impatiently.

"yeah, sorry bud." sapnap's voice rung.

"open the door, you moron!"

then he heard footsteps coming toward the door. he thought sapnap was going to unlock the door , but then he heard dream.

"george?"

george didn't want to respond. he was too angry.

then he heard something get dragged across the floor.

and the door opened.

he saw his two crazy friends standing next to each other giving george a sorry look.

then dream handed him his phone, it seemed normal.

"thank you." george said contently.

"also you should check your no-" sapnap began before dream slapped his hand over his mouth.

then they walked away.

george closed the door, confused, and worried.

george knew there was something in his notes he shouldn't see. but then, he realized something worse, george had the entire plan in his notes. including, some of his diary.

he rushed to his notes, not caring about the risk.

oh no.