chapter 5

HII!! HOW IS UR DAY SO FAR???

george became more red than ever. the words rang in his mind, like a never-ending echo.

"george?" dream said, questioning if george was even present.

finally, george got sent back into reality, still flustered than ever.

"mhm." george hummed in response.

"what? sorry, I didn't catch that." dream said, embarrassed but excited.

"YES!" george finally said, or yelled.

george quickly covered his mouth out of embarrassment. he knew he was excited, but not that excited. it felt like the room was spinning, then he heard chewing from behind them.

sapnap was standing there awkwardly, holding a bowl of popcorn.

"SAPNAP!" dream yelled, slightly flustered too.

"okay, okay geez." sapnap said rolling his eyes. "want some?" he said, handing the bowl of popcorn to george.

"uh no thanks." george said, slightly shaking now.

 sapnap gestured an 'okay' to him, then walked away.

"so was that a yes?" dream said.

"yes you idiot." george said laughing.

"so when? tomorrow? today? where? at a coffee shop?" george said excitedly.

"calm down!" dream said, chuckling. "I was thinking of just doing some star gazing or something tomorrow, just you and me."

"sounds amazing."

sorry, this is a really short chapter! I'm running out of ideas honestly, if you have ideas, please tell me!! hope you enjoyed this chapter and feel free to send some feedback!

ily