chapter 6

george quickly got ready for his date with dream at around 7:00 pm. he couldn't stop smiling about it.

dream was getting ready too, he was so excited.

george loved staring up at the eye-catching stars, this time he got to do it with dream! 'just you and me' the words rang in george's mind.

sapnap was extremely jealous. he wished he had someone to go out with. dream and george recommended karl, but sapnap wasn't sure.

george came down the stairs, wearing a blue t-shirt with ripped jeans and a cat hair clip.

shortly after, dream came down, wearing a green t-shirt with jeans and green baseball hat.

"wow, you look really gay george." sapnap said.

"SAPNAP!" george yelled.

"and dream, you look like a dad." sapnap said.

"whatever, were going now." dream said.

"bye!" sapnap said.

dream open the passenger door for george. "after you." dream said, bowing to george.

"your such an idiot!" george said, becoming flustered.

george got in the car, laughing.

dream shut the door and went to the driver's door. he opened it and sat inside.

he drove to a peaceful hill by a quiet meadow.

george got out and sat on the grass, staring up into the night sky.

then dream came out and sat next to him. after a couple of minutes of silence, dream layed down onto the grass, pulling george down too.

"what are you doing?" george said, looking flustered.

dream stayed quiet and stared up at the stars.

after a while, dream rolled to his side and stared at george.

"do you need something?" george said not looking away from the stars.

dream just smiled, admiring george.

"can I kiss you?" dream said.

HIII SRRY FOR THE SHORT CHAP!!