chapter 3

HIII SRRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 DAYS!!! I got a shot and it made me a bit sluggish/sleepy, made me sleep a lot. which is good, because I didn't sleep much on my camping trip lol

enjoyy!!

george was panicking. dream had opened his diary, he had seen EVERYTHING!

george scrolled through everything in his diary, looking for something that he put recently.

but when he almost got to the bottom, he heard something boom loudly outside.

he ran to his window, hoping it wasn't a gunshot.

he looked outside franticly searching from the source of the noise.

then he heard another one, directly in front of his window. he looked up and it was a firework! he checked his calendar to check what day it was, and why there were fireworks.

it turned out it was the forth of july!

he looked down his window to see who was setting them off.

it was dream and sapnap! they seemed to be enjoying the fireworks, laughing their heads off.

  he opened the window to shout at them.

"HEY YOU IDIOTS! KEEP IT DOWN!" george shouted angrily.

"hay you idiouts, keep it douwn" dream said, mocking his accent.

sapnap roared with laughter.

george gave dream an angry look, and decided he should stop them.

he rushed down the stairs and put his shoes on, still trying to keep everything neat.

george ran up to them angrily.

"stop it guys, it's really loud and annoying." george said, justifying that he wanted them to stop.

meanwhile, sapnap was lighting a special firework, dream especially picked out.

"hey george, turn around." dream said with a smirk.

  george turned around quickly, only to be greeted by a loud boom and a flash of blue.

he looked up and read the words, 'i love george, from dream!' with a little drawing of him next to it.

george became a bright shade of red.

"HAHA! I KNEW THAT HE WOULD GET FLUSTERED!" sapnap yelled, cackling like facebook moms seeing minion memes.

"I am not flustered! I think i'm allergic to the firework." george said, making up a quick lie.

"you know I meant it, right?" dream said. 

YAYAYA YOU READ THISS!! anyways, forth of july special, even though it was like 6 days ago lololol. I just thought this would be cute, since dream is always saying that he loves george!

make sure to drink water and eat some food, or else i'll marry your mother, become your stepdad, and force feed you until your healthy.