Is This Real Life?

Me and GingerSnap went to the park alone because mom was at work and said that when she got home she was going to take a nap so I had a while till I have to go back home. I was riding GingerSnap through the woods when all of the sudden a panther grabbed GingerSnap and I was flown off of her and onto the ground. All I could see was a black figure with a gun and the panther lying on the ground as well as my horse. I couldn't hear anything and then I blacked out.

I woke up in the hospital and I was hooked up to all kinds of machines. Mom was sitting next to me in a chair along with dad. He was invisible but I could feel he was there.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Thalia? Are you ok? Are you hurt? Well of course she is hurt. I'm such a moron. Do you feel ok? Do you need the nurse?" Mom said.

"Sweetie calm down. She just woke up. She is probably still in shock." Explained dad.

"What?" I asked.

"Just try and get some rest." Mom told me.

"Listen to..." Dad was saying.

"Ok, so you are awake. Doctor Phil, get in here!" Yelled the nurse. "Can you leave for now?" She told my mom because she can't see my dad.

"Yes." My mom said as she blew me a kiss.

"Ok. Hand me a dose of oxitosin and a millimeter of penicillin!" The doctor told the nurse. "Then leave me alone with her."

"Ok here you go sir. Bye." The nurse said.

"What time is it?" I asked the doctor.

"12:00 and my name is Doctor Phil."

"What happened?"

"You must have blacked out."

"Blacked out? I'm late for a event! I need to go!"

"No you must calm down. Jacob is in the waiting room. We said that he can come in as soon as we get done with you."

"Wait does that mean? What are you going to do?"

"You fell at a great speed and at a angle that may have broken something or caused damage. You must not move too much or make any sudden movement."

"Why?"

"Because if you did break something, if you move you will make it worse."

"Will I be able to do anything?"

"Of course but first we need to do some X-Ray's, do a check up, do a cat scan, give you medicine, and examine you over time."

"I don't feel good."

"That's fine. I'm going to give you a couple shots. One might hurt but it will only hurt for a little while."

"Ok. Wait, what happened to my horse?"

"I'm afraid that she is dead."

"DEAD! WHY DIDNT YOU SAVE HER INSTEAD OF ME! IS SHE NOT AS IMPORTANT AS ME? I LOVED HER! SHE WAS IMPORTANT TO ME!"

"Please. Be calm. Stay still."

"NO!"

"Please be quiet."

"NO I WILL NOT DO WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE YOU DIDNT SAVE GINGERSNAP ALL BECAUSE SHE IS A HORSE AND IM A HUMAN AND I CAN LIVE LONGER THAN A HORSE!"

"Nurse! Nurse! Get my a dose of anesthesia. NOW!"

"Ok ok I will calm down!" The nurse said.

I started pulling out my wires and needles. I stood up out of bed and ran for the door. The nurse came in with other nurses at hand and they all held me down while Doctor Phil gave me the anesthesia. After that all I felt was hands picking me up and putting me on the bed. Then all I felt was more needles and wires.

"OWWW!!!"

"More anesthesia!" Yelled Doctor Phil.

After another shot of that, I fell weak and blacked out once again.