Wedding day

After all that work, it's finally the day to become one with Jacob. Almost all our family members were there. I'm almost ready. My dress is made of silk, has a diamond top, a lace veil with a pearl headband, glass high heels, and has a satin bow in the back. My hair is curled down while I have a bun primp on the top left of my head. I am super nervous but I know that this will be all worth it when we are done because I will have a loving husband, a beautiful and fun party, and a future dad to my children. I love him, I really do.

I get out my sliver of a poem and start going over it quietly to myself over and over and over again. The bells start to ring and the music starts to play.

"Right on time" I say to myself.

"Wow! You look amazing sweetie."
My mom whispered.

"Thanks mom."

"I never thought that I would have to give you up so early."

"Oh mom, don't start crying or I will start crying."

"Oh now we don't want that do we!"

The groomsmen go as well as the bridesmaids and soon after the flower girls with the ring bearer right on their heels. It's my turn.

As I walk down the isle to my one and only future husband. Soon we say our "I Do's" and then as soon as it started, it ended.

〰➰〰

I was super tired after the party and wedding. Jacob helped me into the limo to our honeymoon to Miami, Florida where we would spend a month in a beachside house, together. We unpacked and got comfortable. We soon drifted off to sleep.