We are Stray Kids (2)

Crystal's house

I opened the door and we all got in. Lucky for me I cleaned up before I left in the morning. I had moved up all my evidence of them knowing I'm a Stay to my room as if I knew I would bump into them today.

'So guys. This is my house. I hope you all enjoy your stay' I said with a smile.
'It's pretty amazing. Do you leave here alone?' Jisung asked me.
'Yes, but I also have a little company sometimes and I also have a puppy too' I told them as I called cupcake and she came from a corner and I carried her
'Awww so cute. Can I pet her?' Jisung asked me.
'Of course' I lent cupcake to Jisung and it turned out she liked him.
' You guys must be tired. Come on, let me show you your rooms' I said and they all followed me upstairs.

The house was huge and had a total of six rooms. I already stay in one which remains five for the guys.

'Alright here we are. There are five rooms with two beds in them so you'll have to pair up.

The guys paired up and finally made their minds.
Jisung and I.N, Hyunjin and Felix, Changbin and Seungmin, Bang Chan and Lee Know.

They all got into their rooms to relax and I went downstairs to cook dinner.
I cooked kimchi fried rice with some beef because it was what i had at home. I think I will go to the grocery store tomorrow to stock up the house.

I went to meet the boys in their rooms to call them for dinner and I heard Jisung telling Chan that they wanted to take a shower but there wasn't clothes to change into.

Stupid me, of course they don't have clothes to wear because they forgot their suitcases too. I said to myself.

I went to my basement and I saw some boy clothes in some boxes that were kept there for a while, I don't know why they're there but I packed them to give them to the boys anyways.

I walked to the room where the boys were and I heard what they were saying and I decided to eavesdrop. I think they are talking about the way back home and also about ME.

Chan's POV
We got to Crystal's house and she showed us some rooms to sleep in. She doesn't even know us but it seems like she's known us forever and she's really nice.
The others came to meet I and Lee Know in our room to talk.

'Chan hyung, are we going to stay here forever? Jeongin asked me.
'I don't know yet. Maybe just until we find a way back home' I told him.
'Crystal's really nice you know. She doesn't even know us and she just took us in' Seungmin said too.
'Yeah, it's like she's known us for ages' Jisung said.
'I'm glad we met someone like Crystal noona' Jeongin said.
'How do you know that she's older than you?' Hyunjin asked.
'I don't know. Maybe I can ask her later' Jeongin said.
'Don't worry guys, we'll get home soon' I told them all.
'We all hope so too' Felix said.
We were still talking when we heard the door flung open and we saw Crystal fall to the ground with lots of boxes.

Crystal's POV
I was so immersed in what the boys were saying about me and i felt bad for not telling them I was a huge fan of them and their music. I think it's for the best, right?. I was still eavesdropping when suddenly the door flung open and I fell flat on the floor with all the boxes too. I could feel eight beautiful eyes staring at me right now because right now I feel like such an idiot.
The boys came towards me to help me up.

'Crystal, are you okay?' Chan asked me.
'Yeah, am okay' I told him but I still felt pain at my back.
'What were you doing and why all the boxes?' Changbin asked me and I thought of a lie to tell.
'Uhm... I slipped and I also got some clothes for you guys. I noticed you guys don't have your suitcases so I decided to bring these. I hope they fit and maybe we could all go shop for new ones tomorrow' I said hoping the ones I found would fit.
'They'll fit perfectly. Thank you Crystal' Chan said with a dimple smile and I swore I could melt any second.
'You're welcome. Dinners ready and I came to tell you that too' I told them.
'Dinner?! I'll be down in any minute' Changbin said as I chuckled because I knew of his immense love for food.

I went downstairs to set the table and the boys came down to help me with the food.

We all finally sat down to eat. The table was quiet and it felt a little awkward. I wanted to raise something to talk about when Changbin spoke up and I was relieved.

'Crystal, the food is delicious. How'd you learn to cook Korean dishes?' he asked me.
I smiled and said 'Thank you Changbin. I actually watch Korean cuisines on TV and I put interest and got to learn some' I told them.
'Speaks Korean and also cook Korean dishes. Awesome' Jisung said which made me giggle.
'Crystal, how old are you?' Jeongin asked me.
'I'm 22 now' I said with a smile.
'Oh, so you're older than me. Can I call you noona?' Jeongin said with the cutest smile ever which would have made me pinch his adorable cheeks.
'Yeah, if you want' I told him.
'Do you listen to kpop?' Jisung asked me.
'Sometimes. I hear some when walking around the street or at the grocery store and on TV too' I told them a huge lie.
'But you haven't heard of us?' Changbin asked too.
'Maybe I have. But I just don't remember' I said feeling guilty for lying to them.
'That's okay. We really appreciate everything you've done for us though' Felix said with a smile which made me light up.
'It's nothing really. It's the least I could do for kpop stars who somehow got lost' I said and everyone laughed.

We had a great time talking about random stuff.
We finished eating and watched a little TV before I decided to go to my room to do some work.

'I'm sorry guys, but I have something to do upstairs. You guys can continue and call me if you need anything' I said and they all agreed.

I went to my room and I checked my laptop for messages from the studio and I saw a dance practice and tutorial of Blackpink's Lisa's song 'Money' as I would be a backup dancer. I made sure I learnt about the moves of every backup dancer and also learnt to dance the part of the lead also because it was a lot more fun too.

I watched the videos for a dozen times and I finally learnt the choreo.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain at my back, somewhere close to my waist. I looked at it and it had a huge bruise and I decided to go downstairs to get an ice pack.

I went outside my room and I decided to check the rooms and it turned out they all slept in one room. They looked sorta weird sleeping all together but it was also cute.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get an ice pack for my bruise. I was about to put the ice pack when suddenly I saw Felix come into the kitchen and he saw me.
I hid the icepack from him.

'Felix, what are you doing here?' I asked him.
'I came to get some water and also adjusting to time differences too' he said.
'Ohh, sorry about that. It must be real hard' I said to him also.
'Yeah and why are you up?' he asked me.
'I.. umm... needed to get..' I stuttered so badly.
'Is that an icepack?' he asked me and I noticed that I had moved from where I hid it.
'No it's nothing' I told him so he wouldn't worry.
'Is it from the fall earlier? Let me help you with that' he said as he came up to me.
'No, it's okay. I'm fine' I tol itd him.
'No, it's not. You've done a lot for us. So let me return the favour. Where's the injury?' he said with worry in his eyes and I gave up and turned around and showed him where my bruise was and he put the ice pack on it and I winced out of pain.
'Did that hurt?' he asked me and I nodded. 'Don't worry I'll be gentle' he said and he continued.

This feels kind of awkward because Felix was my freaking bias and he is behind me putting ice on my waist region.
The room was cold but I swear my entire body was a 100° degrees hot right now.

'I'm done. Put some bruise cream on that and it will be better' he said with a smile.
'Thank you' I said trying to hide the blush forming on my cheeks.
We both went upstairs to our rooms.
'Goodnight Crystal' Felix said.
'Goodnight Felix' I said to him also and he went into his room and I closed the door to mine.

I laid on my bed thinking about what happened in the kitchen. It was awkward but it made me blush at the thought of it.
I just hope he doesn't tell the others then I won't be able to hide this blush at all.

I thought of all that happened today as I drifted to sleep.

Finally, first chapter completed🥳🥳. I just want to say thank you all for your support most especially my friends reading this book. New chapters will be updated quickly so I don't keep you guys waiting. Thank you all.
Saranghe💜💜

Edited:8/12/2023