I Got The Part (2)

Time Skip
It was already 4:00pm and we were finally done with work.
My friends once congratulated and waved me good bye for the day.

I, Judy and the guys were headed home when Judy got a call from her mom and excused herself.

I then turned to the guys to have a little chat.

'So are you guys okay?' I asked them.
'Yeah we're okay' Felix said underneath his mask.
'Speak for yourself. When do we get these masks off?' Hyunjin asked me.
'Don't worry. Your pretty face will soon be free' I told him and I think he blushed underneath that mask.

As I was talking to them when I saw that Judy was coming back.

'What's up?' I asked her.
'My mom got her ring down the sink again and I'm the only one who can get it out' she said.
'Is it weird that I really wanna know how you do that' I said almost excitedly.
'Haha funny. Apparently, my mum keeps saying she doesn't have to pay for resources she already has and I really wanna get paid' Judy said which made me laugh and I think the guys did too.
'Alright. I have to go now and Crystal please don't kill your bodyguards with your blabbering' she said which made the guys laugh but not too loud.
'Bye Judy' I said feeling embarrassed.
'Okay. Bye guys' she said as she got into a taxi and drove home.

As soon as Judy was out of sight I then turned to the guys and they had already gotten rid of their masks.

'You guys couldn't wait till she was out of sight?' I said.
'I couldn't spend another minute in that mask' Hyunjin said and the others agreed.
'You guys wanna go home or should we go somewhere else?' I asked them.
'Where exactly?' they asked.
'You'll soon find out' I told them.

Time Skip
We finally got to the place I wanted to show them.
'Guys welcome to Mr Creamy's Frosty Palace' I said because I knew how much I loved this place.
'I can already see myself stuffing my mouth already' Changbin said.
'Let's get in' I said.
'Aren't we supposed to wear our masks?' Jeongin asked.
'Oh that's not necessary. Folks here don't really know about Stray Kids. No offence' I said.
'None taken' Chan said.
'Alright. Let's get in' I said and we all got into the restaurant and we got stared at but I was already used to it.

We got to the counter to take our order and I saw someone familiar.

'Hey. Sorry but have I met you before?' I said looking at the guy behind the counter.
'You're the girl from the mall. Crystal right?' he asked me.
'Yeah. I'm sorry but I don't remember your name' I said feeling guilty.
'Oh, I'm Blaine. I started working here today actually. It's a coincidence how we got to meet each other again' he said.
'Yeah it's funny though' I said and from the corner of my eyes I saw that the boys weren't looking quite happy that I was talking with Blaine and I wonder why?.
'So can I take an order?' I asked to take away this tense moment.
'Yeah right. Hey, maybe you guys can enter this year's summer ice cream contest' he said and I was interested because I loved competitions.
'What contest?' I asked.
'Well a group like yours and another group get to eat lots of ice cream and if any of the groups win, you all get to eat ice cream here for the rest of the summer' he said.
'Okay. You guys wanna join?' I turned to the boys.
'Well yeah. We eat ice cream now and still get to eat free ice cream anytime we want' Jisung said.
'Yeah but don't we need like another group to join us?' Hyunjin asked.
'There's another group who actually just signed in a while ago' Blaine said.
'Okay we're in. How many people can participate?' I asked him.
'Five people' he said.
We decided to put Jisung, Changbin, Seungmin, Lee Know and Felix to join in the competition while we waited for the contest to start and we saw a group of teenagers coming towards us.
'So you're the competition?' a girl from the group said
'And do you have a problem with that?' I said because I knew she was a bratty teenager.
'No way. We got this in the bag so you can just get going grandma' she said but I just held myself down and turned to Blaine.
'Can we switch places with someone during the game?' I asked.
'It isn't against the rules as long as it still remains five people participating. The other team is doing it also' he said.
'Oh we are so going to win this' I said.