Trusting and Crushes

Crystal's POV
Being popular is awesome and all. The cameras, the recognition, but there's a lot more than just that. For example, being almost an hour late for work.

I looked at my phone and it was 8:35 am and I closed my eyes again, until i realize that work supposed to start by 8:00 am on the dot and I quickly got off my bed and headed straight to the bathroom to get ready.

Oh no,no. Manager Mandler is gonna be on my neck for this one.

I quickly brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.
I randomly pick whatever my hand touched in my wardrobe and wore it. I also took my bag and my phone and checked and time was 8:45 am now.
I grabbed my hairbrush and first look at my self in mirror before going out and thought;

It's not bad actually.

The Outfit (imagine a jacket with it)

I quickly ran downstairs and the guys were already there and I saw Jisung sitting on the couch about to eat a sandwich he made and I grabbed it.

'Thanks for breakfast, Jisung' I said with a smile as I went to carry my shoes to put on.

'But I was gonna eat that' Jisung whined like a baby as I giggled at that.

I was still hurriedly putting on my shoes and when I was finally done and turn my head to look up, I saw 8 eyes staring directly at me and I yelped.

'Oh my gosh. Why are guys looking at me like that? I'm already late as it is' I told them and looked at my phone again and it was 8:50am.

'Late for what?' Hyunjin asked.
'What are saying? I'm late for work' I said again but they kept staring.
'Are you sure you have work today?' Chan asked me.
'What are you guys talking about?'  I said as I looked at my phone and I realized i didn't see a message on the screen. 

I checked and read it and I was actually a notice for my team at work and how we had two days off work and I heaved a sigh of relief.

'Thank goodness. I thought i was in for an earful today' I said as I quickly went back sit on the couch.
'But how did you guys know I didn't have work today? I looked at them for an answer.

'Don't you remember? You were saying cool things about us yesterday when Judy called to tell you' Seungmin said as he sat beside on the couch next to mine and I nodded and I realized what he had just earlier.

What cool things did I say yesterday?

'Come to think of it. You said all those things about us but you didn't get to say something about Felix. So what do you think Felix is to you now?' Jisung said as he brought his face close to mine behaving all giddy for my answer.

I don't even remember what I said yesterday but deep down I knew what Felix was. He's my ultimate bias and I have a huge crush on him.

'Uhmm... Felix is... Felix is...' I said and I turned my face to avoid Jisung's whining and unfortunately I met with Felix eyes and my heart starting beating fast again.