Sorry, I Like You(2)

This chapter was written while listening 🎧 to Stray Kids 'Sorry, I Love You'
(I think it really matches this chapter too)
A video of the song is above this writeup)

30 minutes later
It was already 3:00 pm and we were finally done with everything as we walked home.
When we were at the mall, some girls couldn't stop complementing Felix.
Even with his mask on, everyone could still notice how handsome he looked.

We finally got home and we went to the kitchen to drop what we bought.

'Could we make the brownies in the evening? I'm already tired after today' I told him and he agreed too.

I went upstairs to my room to lie down as thoughts ran into my mind.

Felix didn't mention about last night till now or am I the only one who's so worried about it.
Even everything that happened at the studio today, I couldn't pinpoint why he did all that.
He isn't bothered about it so why should I be?

5:00 pm
I didn't know when I woke up and checked the time.
I quickly took a shower and wore a huge hoodie and shorts.
I went to knock on Felix door and he opened the door and his hair was messy.
I think he just woke up from sleep.

'It's already 5:30. Should we start making the brownies?' I asked him.

'Of course. I'll be down soon' he said and I went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and I brought out the ingredients and started placing them on the counter and I then saw Felix coming downstairs.

'I've set the ingredients on the counter already' I told him.

'Okay let's get started' he said and he took an apron and gave me another one and I was a bit stunned.

'You're gonna help me right?' he asked me as I took the apron from him.
'I thought I was gonna watch. I might ruin it' I said and he laughed.

'I'll show you and besides I'm here too' he said with that smile and I felt tingles.

He told me to mix some ingredients in a bowl while he mixed the others in another bowl.

Felix Brownie Recipe y'all(^^)

I was done and he then mixed his own bowl mix to mine and told me to mix it together.

'I don't know if I'm doing this right' I said because I didn't know what I was doing at all and he laughed.

'Here let me help you with that' he said and before I knew it Felix was behind me and he held my hand and mixed it together.

My heart was pounding like crazy and I could only hear our breaths cause it was quiet

'That's how you do it' Felix said does words softly in my ears and then my phone rang and he quickly released me and my face was heating up badly.