Trusting and Crushes (2)

'You guys are back already' I said as I opened the door and was greeted by someone unexpected.......

                         • ° • ° • ° • ° •
'Ta-da' Judy said as I just stood there quite surprised.

'It's you.. You're here?' I said feeling really anxious.

I haven't told her yet.

'What's this? You're not happy to see me or you were expecting some one else' she said as she turned back to look.

'What are talking about? Of course I miss you, come in' I said as I dragged her in and I took a look out the door myself and closed it.

'So what's up?' I said as we both went to the kitchen cause she wanted to get water to drink.

She drank the water and she turned to me.

'I'm in huge trouble. I took my brother's car out for a ride and it now has a huge dent on it' she said with a super worried face.

'You're being serious right now?' I asked and she nodded in affirmation.

'He doesn't know yet but if he does, he's gonna destroy me. I took it for  repairs and it's gonna cost me a lot of money. I think I have to apply for three more part time jobs' she said as she laid her head on the kitchen counter looking helpless.

'Don't worry. I'll make sure to work those jobs alongside you' I said and she laughed.

'What about you? How've you been lately? We don't have our sleepovers like before cause of work and you're the one always coming over to my house' she said and I knew she cared so much for me.

'It's been fine. I'm not a kid anymore so I'm learning to manage myself however I can' I told her and she smiled as she ruffled my hair.

'I can see you're doing fine but always remember I'm here for you, okay?' she said and I smiled and nodded too.

'You must be hungry. How about I quickly make some snacks?' I asked her.

'I was just about to say that. You know me so well' she said and we both laughed.

I don't know if i should tell her.

Judy's POV
I haven't gone to Crystal's house in a while and we barely had our sleepovers like before so I decided to visit.

I got there and she did seem a little overwhelmed as if she was expecting someone else.
We talked for a while and she said she was going to make something for me while I sat at the living room.

I saw an already opened letter on the table and because I'm a curious kitten, I read the contents and something surprised me.

Jisung? Her bodyguards seem to have same name as stray kids and are they so close enough for them to wear her stuff?

I was still lost in thought when Crystal's phone buzzed and a message was sent to her phone and it was from the Jisung guy.

I was curious and checked the message and my eyes widened and I covered my mouth.

Crystal's bodyguards is Stray kids.

Crystal's POV
I was done making the snacks and juice and surprisingly I didn't hear a peep from Judy in the living room.