I Got The Part

Crystal's POV
I woke up to my phone's alarm that was playing 'All in' by Stray kids and I started dancing to it as I prepared myself for for work.

I finished and I went to check if the boys were still asleep but they had already woken up.
I went downstairs and played 'Back Door' with my ear phones on while I danced to it slowly.

I had gotten downstairs and I didn't realize someone was calling my name until I felt someone yanked my earphones from my ear.

'Oww. Oh heyyy' I said in pain and then turned and realized Chan was the one who did it.
'Sorry but i've been calling your name for minutes' he said.
'Oh sorry. I didn't hear you' I told him while I sat down on the couch in the living room.
'Yeah and I guess the song you were dancing to was 'Back Door' Jisung said from a corner.
'Yeah it is and I was just playing around' I lied to them again.

I really need to stop this lying thing before it gets out of hand.

I went to the kitchen and saw that Lee Know and Changbin had prepared pancakes and waffles for breakfast.

'I love you guys' I smiled and said to them.
'Does that mean I'm your bias?' Changbin asked me.
'Shut up dude. She said she loves me' Lee Know said and I so didn't want them to argue right now because I was running late for work and I decided to roll up my sleeves.
'You guys are making me sad. Please stop fighting' I said in the cutest way possible and they noticed.
'Oh no. We're sorry and we won't make you feel sad ever again' they both said and I smiled as we all went to eat breakfast.

'Hey Crystal. Where are you going that you're all dressed up?' Seungmin asked.
'I'm going to work' I said and they all stopped eating and stared at me which made me feel awkward.
'You go to work?' Jeongin asked.
'Yes I do. How do you think I get everything I need for the house' I asked them too.
'I actually taught you were like this big boss lady who gets work done for her' Hyunjin said and I laughed.
'Oh really. Well, if this boss lady doesn't get to work in the next hour, she might get fired by her actual boss' I told them.
'So you're leaving us?'Jisung asked.
'Yeah I am. Not leaving like forever but just for work' I assured them.
They all kept quiet for a while before Jeongin spoke up.
'Can we come with you'? Jeongin asked.
'I don't know about that' I told him.
'Pleasssse. We promise to be good' Jeongin said and the others did too as if they all planned to go with me today.

I couldn't resist the guys cuteness that was around the table and I finally gave in.

'Alright fine. You can go with me as long you do as I say' I told them.
'Yes. We promise to do anything' they all said.
'You'll all have to wear your mask and if anyone ask who you are, you just tell them you're my bodyguards' I said with all seriousness.
They all agreed and ate quickly and I was afraid they would choke.
They all finished and went upstairs to get ready and after a while they all came downstairs.

'That was fast and you guys look great' I told them.
'Thank you, my lady' Chan said in his Aussie accent and I laughed.

I checked my phone and saw that we still had thirty minutes to get to my work place and we went outside and got into the van and drove there.

We finally got to the studio and the boys looked at the place in awe.

'Are you guys alright?' I asked them.
'You work at a dance studio?' Jisung asked me.
'Yeah and there's a lot about me that you're going to find out today' I said with a smile on my face.
The boys wore their masks and we got into the studio and I saw that a lot of people were in the studio.
I was still wandering with the guys when i saw Judy come up to me.
'Hey girlfriend' she said.
'Hey. What's going on?' I asked her.
'Bella Storm's here. She got back from her trip yesterday and she's talking with manager Mandler' she said excitedly.
'You mean Get up and Go studio's best choreographer and performer is here. I thought she wasn't coming back for awhile' I said.
'Yeah but I heard she wants to announce something' Judy told me.