Living With My Bias (1)

The Next Morning
Felix' POV
I woke up the next morning and all I could remember was what happened last night.
I don't know if I was thinking straight when I said all that to Crystal.
I hope she doesn't feel awkward around me cause of yesterday.

I quickly got dressed and got downstairs only to see Crystal almost leaving for work.

'Alright guys. I'm leaving now but I and Judy will be back for dinner' Judy told us.
'Really?! Judy's coming over?' Chan said almost excitedly as he heard Judy's name.
'Yes and why do you sound so excited?' Crystal looked at him with raised brows.
'Oh..uhmm..it's nothing really. She just seems fun' Chan said while stuttering a little and I saw Crystal and the others just winking at each other.

I think Chan hyung likes Judy.

I was about to sit down on the couch when I saw Crystal's phone and I went to give it to her.

'Crystal, you forgot your phone' I told her as I handed it to her.
'Yeah. I might have left it there a while ago and uhmm thanks' she thanked me and I noticed she didn't make a single eye contact as she did so.

Just great Felix. Now she's really awkward around you.

'Soo, I'll see you guys later' Crystal said and we all told her goodbye as she left.

I sat down to eat breakfast and the guys said it was Crystal who made it for us.

Even her cooking makes me smile. I'm really turning into something else cause of her.

I was done and as I stood up to go drop my dish in the kitchen, I felt two grips on my shoulder and when I turned to look it was Jisung and Changbin.

'You and us, upstairs, in your room. Got it' Jisung said.

'Okayy. Why?' I asked them even if I knew what they were talking about.

'Oh you know' they said as they both left and the kept doing 'I'm watching you' signs with their fingers.

I washed my plates in the sink and I went up to my room.

Who knows what they're up to now.

I opened the door to my room and suddenly hands dragged me inside quickly. It was Changbin, Jisung and Jeongin that were inside.

'Why do you guys always do that? I was just about to get in' I told them because I almost fell.

'Here's the question? What did you do to Crystal?' Changbin asked.

'What do you mean by that?' I asked him.

'Crystal always seem to ask about you whenever you aren't at the dining table but today she didn't even say your name at all' Jisung said and I remembered that it must have been what happened last night

Is she mad at me?

'Well, I told her that the dance video was amazing' I said as I sat down on my bed and they did too.

'And?' Jisung said really trying to squeeze a confession out of me.

'And that she looked pretty in her photoshoot' I told them and their eyes widened.

'You what?!' Seungmin's screamed from the bathroom as he came out to meet us.

'Why are in there and not in your bathroom?' I asked him trying to avoid his question.
'Oh.. I had to go and your room was the closest but you said you did what?' Seungmin said still hitting on the question.

'I just didn't know when it came out okay. I couldn't control myself okay' I told them and they just stared at me

'Wahh, Felix I think you don't just like Crystal,you're in love with Crystal and your trying to hide it only makes you wanna do something more' Changbin said and the others agreed.