Grisha Yeager x Reader Lemon - The key to the basement (Your ass)

Ok so Carla left the house and went to stay with her family for a few days, Grisha is basically a womanizer and always likes to cuck carla without her knowing so he called the super sexy (Y/N) and told her to come over at 11 pm, she fucked off from her parents house secretly and silently without waking them up and then went to his house where the little brats eren and mikasa were sleeping, you all started getting freaky on the couch and then you wanted to fuck him rly bad like rly bad and cuck that whore of his wife so you just got on your knees 

"IMPREGNATE ME DADDY"

"OHHHHHHH YESSS BITCH, TAKE THIS DICK NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!" He shoved his dick in your pussy at brute force and you gasped. 

"Don't shout too loud, you. The little shits will hear us"

Eren woke up horrified by the sounds, he didn't know what was happening.

 He tried to go in the living room ninja-style without getting caught, he was staring, horrified.

In the meantime Grisha and (Y/N) were too busy fucking and ruining a whole ass marriage that's been going on well for years, well Grisha was already kinda ruining it, he always had porn magazines in his drawers and read them even though the last time he got caught doing it Carla hit him with a slipper.

Anyway while fucking too hard Grisha's key fell on your ass because the necklace broke, you felt the cold metal touch your ass.

"AAAAA WHAT WAS THAT" 

"Don't worry it's just a key for uhh, a basement...."

"Ugh take it away and just fuck me daddy"

"No? I've wanted to use this for a while, but I never got the chance...." Grisha puts the key inside (Y/N)'s ass and moves it as if he's opening a door, then takes it away and spreads her ass and he could see the whole future play in her asshole, all the seasons of attack on titan playing in her ass rn

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? DON'T TOUCH MY ASS."

"Sssh.... oh God... EREN!!! WHAT IS HE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, oh I know what to do!!!!!!!"

Grisha takes his dick out of (Y/N)'s pussy and he pulls his pants back up and takes (Y/N) in a forest with a titan serum injection.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WHAT IS THAT!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FUCKI-" (Y/N) gets paralyzed just at the sight of the needle for a few seconds, she's very afraid of those.

Grisha tried to hold her arm so she wouldn't move, but the bitch kept moving nonstop because she was too scared and the needle ended up going in her ass because Grisha lost his focus, (Y/N) transformed into a titan and was going to eat Grisha but instead she ate his dick and he ran away dickless everywhere.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, I DON'T HAVE A DICK ANYMORE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I ONLY WANTED TO SAVE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!! NOW I NEED SOMEONE TO SAVE MY MANHOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" Grisha ran away to his house and (Y/N) was still a titan but still didn't transform despite eating Grisha's dick because it doesn't contain spinal fluid, but to her luck, Porco was walking by from doing a BBQ in the forest and she ate him and became a human again but she was naked

(Y/N) was still trying to remember what happened, but she didn't have a lot of memories, Carla was coming back cause she didn't wanna stay anymore with her family and she saw her naked in the forest she took her slipper and hit her and called her a degenerate, anyway after that she gave her a few leaves to cover her private parts with and took her home where they both saw Grisha dickless...

"WHAT!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!!!!!" Carla shouted

(Y/N) dropped the leaves from her body from the terrible sight and was naked in front of everyone.

"What the... HOW DID YOU BECOME A HUMAN AGAIN!?" Grisha wondered, he was starting to think that his dick had titan fluid in it and that he must have created baby titans that he still doesn't know about with all the women that he cucked Carla with when he didn't use a condom and just nutted in their pussy like a fuckboy who always flew to another country later

Carla was confused, and (Y/N) kinda started gaining memory... 

"OH SHIT, I ATE HIS DICK!!!!!!!!!!"

Carla was very confused but pissed at the same moment, she knew that wasn't possible, just what the fuck was happening!? 

(Y/N) cried, because she didn't know how to explain what happened or what to do, so Grisha randomly got this idea, since he's a doctor he decided to just sew the area because he's an idiot and didn't think about it from the beginning, his crotch has a few stitches but there's only a hole for pissing now. (Y/N) tried not to look, Carla was there staring at him and wondering what was happening but then she just got out of the house and hung herself because her husband is now dickless. 

Eren has been in the living room since the whole beginning of it all, he watched it all, except the forest part, he was just there traumatized from seeing his dad fucking (Y/N) and now is even more traumatized when this whole thing happened in front of him when they came back from the forest.

"It's ok Grisha I love you even if you have no dick, you shouldn't have used that key in my ass... All of this wouldn't have happened."

Grisha kissed (Y/N) and then told her "Wanna see my basement" and she agreed, so they went in the basement, smashed the door down and he opened the drawer with his key and the drawer had a computer where he logged in a strange website called "Onlyfans" and then went to his subscriptions where there was a strange name... "Nikocado avocado"  

"You see (Y/N), this is the secret of the world, this is the ultimate weapon of destruction since you probably ate one of the 9 super special titans, you can always use it in case a war happens, destroy everyone with your power, and at the end, show everyone this account, this account is more powerful than an atomic bomb"

"Yes, I'll do so." And then they all went to the living room again, Grisha didn't even give a shit if his wife died, she never wanted to fuck him anyway and wasn't into him because he barely lasted in bed, While Grisha and (Y/N) sat on the couch, he kinda moved and saw Eren's head hiding behind a bunch of things, he was hoping he didn't see anything.

"I must keep moving forward..." said Eren, and then left and never came back ever again.