Cuphead X reader Lemon - FOR THE LOVE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD

Your fucking horny bitchass was walking by the forest all by herself and you really needed to pee until you stumbled accross a fucking cup, it was dig pretty low on the ground so you took your panties off and lifted your skirt up and started peeing on it. Then you also felt thirsty and grabbed the cup from the floor and once you grabbed it and lifted it up you saw it had a whole body.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" You screamed

"Hello, I'm Cuphead, nice to meet you, even though you just pissed in the fucking milk I was carrying in my head"

"O-oh hello cuphead, im (Y/N), sorry if I pissed in you, i truly needed to release my lemon juice somewhere, im sure you liked it anyways"

"wtf.... bitch you just golden showered me" he replies

You drop cuphead on the floor and he falls on his ass and you sit beside him

"Cuphead r u a virgin?"

"Why tf are u asking me this shit? we just met and Im literally a fucking cup, what kind of fantasies do you have?"

"Nothing... Im just asking you, and you still havent answered my question."

"Fine, i am, but it should be obvous, I am a fucking dickless cup so what do you expect?"

"Do u wanna fug, cuphead? Im rly horny rn, show me ur big ass and finger it for me"

Cuphead gets on his knees and pulls his shorts down and fingers his own asshole for you.

"Yes finger ur big ass baby" U reply

You take cupheads glove and throw it away "Ew it got dirty with shit." You respond.

Cuphead pulls his shorts up again.

You proceed to eating cupheads ass and you see the straw precumming ur own piss and milk

"hmm that straw might come handy"

You grab cuphead and shove his straw up  your ass and you fuck yourself with it

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAH CUPHEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD UR STRAW IS GOING SO DEEP INTO MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOO0000000000000DHDDJKDHK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

In the meantime Mugman was looking for Cuphead, You take cupheads head out of your ass and shove it in your pussy until the straw nuts everything inside of you. 

Mugman found cuphead and he saw you sticking him up your pussy. So he used his special power to shoot you with his finger but he shot his shorts and his shorts ripped off. Yes, the truth was revealed, cuphead did have a dick, but it was super small so he would rather say he didnt have any. 

"OMG THE PP BLACK LIKE YO SKIN" You say drolling at the sight of cupheads tiny black dik

"UWAH!" Cuphead blushes, hiding the microscopic black dick which you proceed to suck but it always got stuck between your teeth due to its size and it was a very painful process. 

Mugman just hang a rope on the tree and hanged himself. He couldnt stand the fact that he saw his brothers PP.

Cuphead pulled his dick out after he nutted in ur mouth, then the Devil appeared.
"I saw everything, I cant believe God had to make me the demon and not you two." And he also suicided by setting himself on fire, even though it didnt make sense because Satan is already made of fire, but it happened, it burnt the burning.

You and cuphead started dating and became gf and bf, the straw regenerated new milk on his head, you got pregnant and after 9 seconds you gave birth to a little cup. and strangely... It was filled with shit...