Ryuk X Reader ( LEMON )- DEATH NUT

You were asleep on your bed, and so was your whole family, Ryuk has been watching you for a while, even in the bathroom taking a shit or a pee, literally, every fucking second of your life. And you've never knew about that.

This night though, you were sleeping, and then in your sleep, Ryuk came in your room and since you can't see him unless you touch his death note, he lifted up the dress you were wearing and pulled down your panties and started rubbing a death note on your ass.

However, he didn't know you fart in your sleep, so you farted in your sleep and the death note got burnt.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Ryuk screamed, waking you up...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJHIUH9DGHW98GFW89E89|!!!!!" You screamed loud AS FUCK after seeing him.

Ryuk pinned you down while you were watching him terrified, IM GOING TO FUCKING DEATH NUT DEEP IN YO POSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And you immediately were up to it

"Oh and sorry I forgot to tell you, I'm ryuk, a shinigami."

"YAY GETTING SMASHED BY A SHITTYGAMI!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Then ryuk  took an apple, cut it in half and put a half up your ass, then he shoved his HUGE MONSTER COCK DEEP IN YO' POSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!! !

While he was fucking you the apple was falling from your ass from the motion, your pussy was getting smashed and you were moaning loud af yet no one in your house heard it, however ryuk put an apple in your mouth so your fucking dying ass would shut the fuck up.

the half of the apple fell from your ass and then ryuk ate it

"It tastes like fucking shit" 

Then the apple was too big for your mouth so it fell off and then Ryyuk cummed deep in your pussy and you did too then he put the other half of the apple he cut before up yyour ass.

you screamed when you felt his DEATH NUT going deep in your pussy and thats when your family woke up, they went in your room beause they thought something bad happened to you but instead they  saw you with half an apple up your ass without seeing ryuk bc they didn't get the death note in contact  with their skin,  you didn't even hear the bedrooom door opening, then your whole family fainted at the sight of you with an apple up your ass.

"Perfect" Ryuk said.

then he took the apple from your ass.

"ITADAKIMASU".