Bendy x Reader x Boris Lemon - Sex and the ink machine

You were walking and found a weird building, you didn't know what it was, so you got in there, yes, that's right, you got in Joey's abandoned studio.

You kept walking and seen a lot of cartoon drawings all over the places, the walls had scary writings, there were many drawings that look like they were drawn a lot of time ago.

You kept walking because you were curious and you thought you found some kind of a treasoure, even though you did not.

You kept walking and walking until you got lost in the studio and didn't know how to come back, you sat down and saw a strange figure walking towards you, it looks exactly like that cartoony character that was drawn everywhere, he was small, and he looked like a fucking cow. You were confused on how that could have even happened, so you tried to keep yourself from screaming as much as possible, "My name is Bendy" he said, " I am a demon, even though I look like a fucking cow" 

"B-Bendy? Th-that's nice...My name is (Y/N)..."

Bendy was wondering how  you got in the studio after it being abandoned for so long.

"I saw an old building...I d-didnt know I could have got here...I'm sorry for disturbing you..."

Bendy smirked and said " Oh... you don't have to be sorry (Y/N)"... I will make sure you don't regret this at all.

"W-What?"

"BORISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bendy Shouted

You hugged your knees tight, and an ugly goofy came in, actually he looked like the suicidal version of Goofy, like a Goofy that lost the will to live and just wanted to end his life already, they both looked so evil, Especially the ugly suicidal Goofy.

Bendy handcuffed you while the suicidal Goofy took all your clothes off,  you blushed a lot but you understood what they wanted to do to you, Boris picked you up and laid you on a short table.

Bendy started rubbing your pussy with his tail, making you wet and afterwards he shoved it in your pussy, his tail hurt you a lot, and then he started twerking with his tail inside your pussy and while bendy was twerking you put your finger inside his asshole and alot of ink came out, he probably shat on your finger, but it smelt really good, maybe his shit smells nice.

The suicidal Goofy was standing there stroking his huge monster black cock to the whole thing happening, Bendy fucking your pussy with his tail while you fingered his asshole with his own inky shit. It seems like Boris was a huge cuck.

But Boris couldn't handle it anymore, he flipped you and fucked you in the ass and Bendy got really angry because he interrupted the whole thing " She's mine!!!"  Boris didn't reply and kept destroying your ass "FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed but you were also enjoying it, it hurt a little at first, and then you started moaning like a dying cow.

Boris was going to cum inside your ass, but you farted and you dried up his inky dick which caused for it to fall and get stuck up your ass. Boris started screaming and crying because he lost his dick and it's been lost inside your ass and it will only come out if you take a shit.

Bendy was laughing at Boris because he felt like he deserved it for interrupting the fun, which led Bendy to finger his own ass infront of everybody.

Boris ran away because he was dickless, but he thought of a very good idea, he could use the ink from his body to create a new cock, but this will result in a reduction of his body/ink mass, so he created a new cock, but it was small because Boris didn't want to become any smaller, he came up to fuck your ass and cum by force inside your asshole, but found out that Bendy was fucking you in the ass with his horns which led Bendy to shove Boris' fallen cock deeper in your ass. Boris then fainted from the scene, and his cock became liquified and he died.

Bendy kept fucking you in the ass with his horn, and then you fainted from how good it felt.

then you woke up, Bendy and Boris were not there, so you kept searching for them and you then found a bathroom near the studio, you really needed to take a shit.

You took a shit, but the first thing to fall was boris' dried dick, you took it from the toilet, took a selfie with it and then killed yourself.