Bill Cipher x Reader Lemon- Pyramid Sex

It was a very cold day in the city of Gravity Falls, your parents and your siblings left and you were alone at your house, you were friends with Diaper Penis and Manwhore Penis and a few days ago they stole the Second Journal from Gideon while he was taking  a shit in the bathroom, then they gave it to you because they didn't want Gideon to find out that they stole it, but they warned you not to open it, you were curious about what this book was about, and since they stole it and gave it to you and didn't want Gideon to find out, you thought it was a porn magazine, you were kinda horny and you wanted something to masturbate to.

You got out of your bed and went to take the book from where it was laying, you opened it and seen a few words, you started to chant them.

"Triangulum, entangulum. Meteforis dominus ventium. Meteforis venetisarium!" you chanted 3 times.

Subsequently a strange fucking pyramid popped out of nowhere, you gasped and screamed while the strange fucking pyramid was floating there infront of you, the fucking pyramid put his hands on your mouth and told you that there's nothing to worry about. You never knew that such creatures could exist, nor that they could come out of nowhere from chanting a few words from a book that you thought was a porn magazine.

The fucking pyramid thought that you were kinda cute, so he didn't want to harm you at all.

"What's your name? I am not harmful at all, it seems like you chanted the words that were in the Journal, and the fact that I am here is perfectly natural, I appear everytime you chant them."

you were struggling trying to speak but you couldn't because his hand was on your mouth, keeping you from talking.

He then realized and said " I will let you speak, if you don't scream at me, I don't want Diaper Penis and Manwhore penis to find me!" You nodded and he took his hand off your mouth.

"M-My name is (Y/N)"

"(Y/N) ...? That's a beautiful name, I am Bill Cipher, and I am a demon."

"A demon!? but you are shaped like a pyramid!?"

"I know that, I get told that so many times, I get called many names such as Pyramid and Dorito."

Bill thought you were very beautiful and cute and he started to get dirty thoughts, he smirked at you with his eye and you were kind of confused with what he wanted to do to you.

"A-Are you here to hurt me...?" you said.

"No...but, I have other things to do to you that won't cause any harm."

The first thing that came in your mind was...that he wanted to fuck you, and that kind of seemed weird to you because he doesn't have a motherfucking cock, and you were right, he DID want to fuck you.

"Well, I guess you understood which thought was floating around in my head"

You were very very very very horny before you summoned Bill Cipher so that wouldn't have been a problem. You were kind of tired of masturbating and you wanted to lose your virginity already.

Bill Cipher pulls your skirt down and you started to undress yourself, you laid on the bed and Bill cipher started fingering and footing your pussy with his tiny little feet and you were moaning his name " AAAAAH BILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111!!"

Bill Cipher smirked at you while you were moaning like a dying cow. You wanted him so bad, but he didn't have a dick so you had no clue of how he could have satisfied you.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!111!!! FUCK ME!!! NOWWW!! FOOTFUCK MY PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!" You were moaning helplessly and you wanted to get fucked so bad, but there was no way how to, so you grabbed bill by the head and shoved him inside of your wet pussy and started to thrust him into your pussy very hard giving your pussy a triangle shape inside of you. Bill was taking a shower from pussy juices and he was really enjoying the fact that his head was inside of your pussy. you kept fucking yourself with the pyramid until you you were very close to cumming

"A-AA-A-A-AHHHH BIILLLL!!!!! I'M GONNA CUM RIGHT NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!"

Bill shouted " GO FOR IT BABY!!!! SQUIRT ALL OVER MY HEAD!!!! I WANT TO BE A  FUCKING SOAKING WET PYRAMID DORITO!!!!!!! COVER ME WITH ALL YOUR PUSSY JUICES UNTIL MY BRICKS FALL OFF AND LOSE THEIR ATTACHMENT"

You squirted all over the fucking  demonic pyramid and moaned his name really loud " A.AHHH BILL!! YOU'RE SO GOOOOODDD!!" you pulled him out of you

" I love you (Y/N) "

" I love you too Bill." 

He disappeared.