Reigen Arataka X Reader - Lemon

Ok so Mob was at school and Reigen was in his office dealing with these annoying costumers, (Y/N) had a spirit that was tryna pipe her all night and she had tf enough of his shite, so she went to this famous psychic aka mr Reigen Arataka to get rid of that stupid spirit who wanted to sumashu datu pusi.

"Hello greatest psychic of the century look theres this spirit that's been tryna get in my panties everynight, he is so annoying, he is stuck up my pussy right now and doesn't want to come out"

"Oh shit, you know why? its because you're so fucking hotttt, now lay on my desk whore so i can remove that stupid spirit"

"ok daddy" (Y/N) lays herself on Reigen's desk as he raises her skirt, spreads her legs and pulls her panties off

"Shit that dumb spirit needs to fuck off!!" Reigen throws salt inside (Y/N)'s pussy to kill the spirit.

"KMS WHAT R U DOING WHY R U PUTTING THAT INSIDE"

"WELL I NEED TO MAKE THAT SPIRIT FUCK OFF OK THIS IS SALT WHICH MAKES SPIRITS SUICIDEBOMB"

Spirit: *comes out (Y/N)'s pussy* sup everyone

"Oh shit (Y/N)!!!  THE SPIRIT CAME OUT KMFS AF RN!!!" Reigen shouted.

Reigen didn't know what to do, he was really scared but he could see the stupid spirit since it was kinda weak, all it wanted was to beat some pussy up anyway, however, Reigen got this idea...

"Fucking spirit I will show you how it's done!" Reigen unzips his pants and shoves his pp inside (Y/N)'s salty pussy and fucks her hard af.

"Haha you're now a cuck" Reigen says as he points at the spirit.

The spirit kills himself because he just lost the woman of his dreams, to some stupid blonde man.

(Y/N) moans so damn loud everyone could hear it from outside the office to the point people got inside it just to watch and fap to the scene.

(Y/N) and Reigen nutted infront of everyone, the crowd had already nutted and they started clapping and then ALL of the people in the office twerked randomly out of nowhere (Y/N) and Reigen got off the desk and danced some tango, Mob came back from school to check out if Reigen needs more job but instead he saw everyone twerking and he used his psychic powers to destroy the whole office to the horrendous scene and then he took a big shit on the desk which is the only thing that remained and left.