Baldi X Reader Lemon- Baldildo

You were in Baldi's classroom with all the other students, looking for the fucking books ( porn magazines ), then Baldi popped out of nowhere and gave you a math question.

"How much is 846789346895358947956948789 x 8379837589347897498798?"

Ofcourse because you were a fucking dumbass and you were shit at math you didn't know how to answer that easy as fuck question. So you stood there, quiet, unaware of what Baldi was gonna do to you.

He grabbed you by your wrists and brought you in another classroom and closed it with a key, then he took his ruler that he left before on the desk, you had a grin on your face, but that was because you were a little bit afraid and you didn't want him to ground you from school's break and give you homework in plus. 

"Seems like you got the answer wrong" He grinned.

"Eh ehehehehe" You giggled nervously.

Baldi went to you and pinned your wrists from behind and tied them up and then he put you on the desk laying down with your back on it. He took his ruler, and slowly shoved it up your ass to see how far it would go since your shit was blocking the ruler from going deeper in your asshole. 

"WOW! YOUR ASSHOLE IS 6 INCHES LONG!" Then he forcefully shoved the ruler deeper in, he did it so hard your own shit came out of your mouth. And you started crying and crying but nobody could hear you because your own shit was in your mouth. Poor (Y/N).

"FUCKING BITCH ! TAKE THIS FUCKING RULERRRRR DEEEEEEEEP IN YOUR ASS YOU HEAR ME YOU HOE?!?!?! BEFORE I SPANK YOUR FUCKING ASS YOUR ASSCHEEKS WILL FALL ON THE FUCKING FLOOR!!!!!!!!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then she spat out the shit, (Wow, congratulations you finally found out that you should have done that way before!" And you screamed! Then baldi took out his rectangled dick and shoved it deep in your pussy while you had the ruler up your ass, however you kinda liked it, but your pussy was bleeding because he was forming a rectangled shape in your pussy. Then he took the ruler out and put it in your mouth so you couldn't moan. Then he took another ruler and shoved it in your ass again, and another one in your pussy, then he took pictures of  you with all these rulers in your holes, and printed them and attached them all ovr the school where all the students could see them. Then he took the ruler out of your pussy and filled your pussy with shit and put  a fan infront of your pussy and the shit got hard he told you to push and the shit came out rectangled because as I stated before your pussy had a rectangled shape after he MUH DIKED it.  Then he took the rectangled frozen shit and forced you to eat it and shit it again , this time he was measuring how long your shits were, and then he took the longest one you took and framed it on the wall too.

Then you farted and the ruler flew away and it melted.

"AYY BITCH WHAT ARE U DOIN! THAT RULER WAS FUCKING MINE NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ANOTHER ONE! " He threw you outside of the window, naked.

The students were all concerned because of your screaming, they didn't know what was happening to you exactly so they left because they were afraid the same could happen to them as you looked in pain. You went back home fast afraid of being pregnant, you did a pregnancy test ( Yes she got pregnant the first 1 hour ) and you gave birth to a little ruler 2 hours after.

The next day the students arrived and the longest shit you took was framed on the school and all the pics of you with rulers up your ass were all over the walls too. The students fainted and they died, Baldi fucked all their dead bodies and took the books the player should look for to wipe his ass after shitting.