Chapter 6

SU-HYEOK!!!! I heard someone scream from above the stairs I turned around and to my horror I saw him about to get bitten by a zombie when I ran downstairs and kicked that shit on it's cakes.
You know what I mean :)

3rd person pov

You pulled su-hyeok on his feet with the help of your hand as you both started to run but saw there were a lot of zombies around so without thinking su-hyeok shouted
'Cheong-san RUNNNNNNNN we'll meet you there!'           
(Run bulletproof, run, yeah, you gotta run (Run, run) uhmmm sorry)

cheong-san hesitated a bit but when a zombie fell near his leg he ran shouting 'COME BACK ALIVE OR I'LL KILL YOU'

The girl pulled su-hyeok almost dragging him in a classroom and because of their luck they ended up in a classroom which  was full of zombies

They both ducked behind a table *Su-hyeok was blushing because of the close distance*

A shrill sound was heard from the speaker outside the room (maybe the one's in art room weren't working) as all the zombies ran there but there still were a few in the art room. It was Ms.park speaking
'Students and teachers of hyosan high...........' (I ain't writing the whole speech cause I am a lazy person 'sorry not, sorry')

After Ms.park finished with her comforting words Y/n pointed towards the window as su-hyeok whispered 'are you sure you can do it?'
The girl just gave him a death glare as he nodded nervously.

Su-hyeok was the first one to approach the window during that he was about to knock down a vase kept on the table but he caught it on time but the idiot again kicked a pencil making the zombies alert about their presence they ran to the window  but before they could climb it su-hyeok was tackled by a zombie.

Somewhere in Seoul
3rd person pov

A man entered the NIS by  slamming the glass door with a loud thud because of the rage was in but no one could object him because they knew about his position he had and the reason of his rage.

He entered the chairman's office and shouted
'WHERE THE HECK IS MY FUCKING SISTER? I SWEAR TO GOD IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER I'LL FUCKING SUE YOUR SHITTY COMPANY!!!'
'Calm down sir, there's no use of shouting like this in my office I am trying my best to send someone to rescue her'
'WHAT YOU'RE TRYING? I DON'T WANT YOU TO TRY, I WANT MY SISTER IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING EYES! DO YOU KNOW THE RISK OF BEING IN AN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL FILLED WITH SOME HUMAN EATING CREATURES!! I HAD TOLD HER TO NOT JOIN SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT THAT GIRL DOSEN'T LISTEN TO ME. WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING IF YOUR FAMILY WAS THERE?'
'Mr.kim taehyung I understand your situation I will rescue your sister we are going to send our rescuers to hyosan high as early as we can'
The man lost his energy as he fell on the chair infront of the desk.soem other boys approached him
'Taehyung-ah everything will be alright don't worry' jimin one of his members said.
'Yes taehyung,we know y/n is very strong she'll definitely come back' kim-namjoon added.
The boy had tears in his eyes
'I told her not to join this NIS shit but her she wanted to do something for the country she was born in and now she is in danger , in a place where she dosen't even have any plan' as he started to break down into tears one of his bandmates comforted him.