Chapter 14

Y/n pov

After the small bickering On-jo suggested to stack all the benches,chairs and whatnot in the room and open the door besides the board so that they enter the room and the benches can be a barricade for them.

"Won't that be dangerous?" Questions wu-jin

"Do you have any other option ?" I ask him as he looks down embarrassed

"Let's play it on the t.v for more noise"
"Yes Let's do that" says jimin as she and the guy with spectacles make their way to atrach the video camera with the television.

"Let's stack the benches now" Su-hyeok says as everyone start soing so

I had been moving the podium when I felt the need to take some fresh air as I walk towards the window. That's when i noticed a figure wearing some white clothes holding another guy's hand. He twists it while threatening him. But why aren't the zombies attacking him??
He twists the guy's hand as his bone pops out to the side as my eyes widened seeing this. The other guy Let's out a scream in agony as the zombies attack him eating him out.
But the zombies didn't even touch the guy.

I was so deep into the thinking that i didn't notice Su-hyeok stopping near me as he puts his hand on my shoulder.
"What happened? You okay?" He says
Should i tell him ?
"I--"
"Hey Su-hyeok help me with this shelf" dae-su calls him as Su-hyeok looks at me worry
"I am ok, we should help them" I say as I walk to dae-su
"C'mon lift when i say go" I utter while gripping the below of the shelf
" y/n you don't need to do it, it's something boys should do. You can help with the benches" he duly utters earning a glare from all the girls as hw shuts up

"1 2 3 go!" I say as we lift it and place it near the other benches.

100 years later

Everything was now put as a barricade.
As we climb over to side where the storage room was but cheong-san stands in the other side saying that someone needs to open the door.
Dae-su"couldn't you have thought of a better plan"
Su-hyeok "let me accompany you"
"Why do you guys have to go I'll got there cheong-san get here" I interrupt
"No y/n stay here" Su-hyeok says as he junps over the bench as I roll my eyes whispering to On-jo "why do 2 guys have to go? One is enough right?" She just smiles and walks away to the storage room i walk behind her to see dae-su had found a bag to store the food in. Picking the bag puuting it on her shoulder On-jo thanks me for the food as i nod asnd walk towards the barricade.

Cheong-san returns as Su-hyeok will be the one opening the door. I have my gun in my right pocket if anythkng I can shoot a zombie down as I can'not waste my bullets right now.

Su-hyeok slides open the door runs to the chair which was kept there for climbing the barrack that's when he slips over as he falls down while the zombies are swarming in the room. Everyone starts shouting as I run towards the bench. Pull the trigger of my gun as i shoot a zombie down till then Su-hyeok climbs the chair entering the other side quickly pulling the large bench to barricade the place.

The music start playing as the zombies start swarming in leading to more difficulty in holding the benches. On-jo asks dae-su to shout as he shouts "C'mon, you fucking zombies" his shouts attract more zombies leading even more force on the so called barricade. The chairs start falling down. The zombies trying to climb over,the girls using instruments to create more noise. A zombie was about to grab nam-ra when Su-hyeok shouts her name hitting the zombie with a pice of metal as i help cheong-san push the barricade.

"It's empty! Let's go !" Wu-jin shouts opening the door as the girls leave the barrack running to the door i run behind them
"C'mon run leave it" i shout to the three guys still holding the barrack.
"Go! I am going to shit here! Go!" Dae-su shouts as Su-hyeok leaves the barrack running with me followed by cheong-san and dae-su.

We were running as Su-hyeok falls down I help him up as we run towards the top floor only to find the rooftop locked and dae-su banging himself on the door to open it.
" Maybe someone is there!" I shout as I hear some mumbling at the other side of the rooftop
"Please! We are trying to survive too! No one is infected here please open the door ! But no response"
"they are coming!" Says nam-ra

"I have no other option now " i said telling them to handle the zombies as i go to the door.

I remove my lockpick kit using it to open the door it was a bit hard because the high security system

I heard a ruckus behind to see Gwi-nam fighting cheong-san and Su-hyeok but continued unlocking the door so that the others could just run to the rooftop but suddenly Someone was thrown at me, i groan in pain turning around to see su-hyeok laying behind me

"Hey you okay?" I asked looking at his face. There was a scratch on his lip and cheek which made me annoyed.

He nodded as an answer

"I'll take care of that asshole" i said looking at Gwi-nam who was fighting cheong-san

"You sit here." I tell him letting him lean on the wall beside the door as i get up and saw that nam-ra had already done the work as the door opened due to the fire alarm as everyone started rushing on the rooftop

I curse under my breath picking up my things going inside closing the door behind to see everyone shouting for the jet flying away.

I let out a bitter laugh earning a wierd look from ji-min.

There goes some banging behind the rooftop door and stops in sometime.

I sigh dropping my bag beside me as i lean against the wall closing my eyes to relax

Cliffhanger