Chapter 8

Y/N POV---

Right now I am roaming around in the school corridor trying to find more survivors. It was an headache convincing all those students,want to know what happened back in the recording room? Lemme tell you--

FLASHBACK

"I'm going outside" as those 3 beautiful words were said there was a chaos....
Su-hyeok was leaping on my leg convincing me to not go outside, nam-ra was trying not to show emotions but I could see fear inside her.
Cheong-San was still mourning for gyeong-su but was also holding my hand telling me not to go outside.
On-jo was pulling su-hyeok away from me while trying to convince me.
Wu-jin was telling me that if I found his sister she can help him.
Jimin was telling me to not go as nayeon is not worthy of being saved.

Well whose left....?
Oh yeah dae-su....
Well

He was still shitting in the temporary washroom mourning for gyeong-su's death.

END OF FLASHBACK
BACK TO PRESENT

3rd person pov--
Y/n was walking without any destination when she saw someone peeking from above the washroom window while waving at her.
She ran towards the washroom killing some zombies on the way piercing their skull with the knife.

Y/n pov--
I tried to open the door but it didn't budge
'Hey open the door!!!' I shouted as I kicked a zombie with my legs.
"Are you infected?" I heard a girl shout from inside
"No I am not!" I shout back
"Are you sure bitch?" She shouts again
"Fuck I not bitten, not infected, i am totally fine. I am trying to help you survive bitch, now open this fucking door" I shout she was about to open the door but before she could I saw a hoard of zombies coming in my direction.
" NO!! Don't open the door just try to go to the recording room there are survivors there." I shout and ran in the opposite direction.

TIME SKIP

3rd person pov--
Y/n had been walking and trying to search for survivors when she saw a guy running inside the principal's office she hid behind a desk as there were a lot of zombies.

What should I do???

Near the bench she saw a steel bottle and that was a victory chance. The bottle was thrown to the opposite side of the principal's office which made a lot of noise and all the walking dead went the other way.
Slowly tiptoeing her way to the principal's office she slowly opened the door and closed it right away.

Y/n pov--

As I entered the principal's office I saw a scene I never imagine I'd have to see (wtf am I trying to write?)

A student had a knife placed on the principal's neck and the principal was laid on the table
I quickly pulled out my gun

" wtf is going on here, are you guys fucking?" Shit y/n what the hell are you saying?

Both the principal and the student who turned out to be Gwi-nam looked towards me. The principal was about to say something when a person opened the door and entered the office. The lovely person who entered was the beautiful,lovely,wonderful boy cheong-san. (Note the sarcasm)

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked
"Uhh---" he wasn't able to answer as the principal interpreted saying
"Get this jerk off my back!"
"What is this behavior Gwi-nam?" I asked Pointing my gun towards him.
"Get this psychopath!"
- Shh! Gwi-nam silenced the principal
"What the hell, Gwi-nam?" Cheong-san shouted surprised
"Cheong-san come here and tie his hands, this bastard won't stay still. Y/n please open the door and throw that toy gun away" Gwi-nam said
"Hey what are you doing?" Cheong-san asked again
"Come tie him up" Gwi-nam ordered cheong-san.
"You're finished. Do you hear me? I'm expelling you! Untie me now!" Said the principal
Does this principle not understand the situation everyone is dying here and he is expelling a student?

"Gwi-nam!! Stop that!" Cheong-san shouted as he pulled out a phone.
"Stop what? This fucking guy tried to kill me! He said to go out and get his car! You call yourself a principal!" He said
"Listen Gwi-nam I know you are right he is not worthy of being called a principal. We'll look into this matter later but please put the knife down" I said trying to calm him down but it was ruined by cheong-san as he pulled out the phone and started recording Gwi-nam. This fucking idiot is dead.

"That's right. Good idea" the principal said
"I'm filming everything.Let go, or I'm gonna send this to the police immediately." Cheong-san said
"You little... I will kill you." Gwi-nam angrily shouted
"Just stop acting like human garbage." Cheong-san
"Hey stop don't say anything " I whispered to cheong-san trying to stop him but he didn't give a fuck.
"No one respects you just because you act tough."
"Hey! Are you crazy?" I whisper to cheong-san but he just ignored me.
"
"I'm the new boss of this school. " Gwi-nam spat out
"Don't make me laugh.You're just a fucking loser who will serve bullies... for his entire life." Cheong-san said. This kid is really crazy!!

After cheong-san spoke that nonsense Gwi-nam spliced the principal's neck as he walked towards cheong-san saying
"Yeah? Say that again.
You fucking...so am I....still a loser?"

cliff hanger

Yeah..... so here's an update!

So yeah bye......ig

ig