Chapter-9

Yn pov

After Gwi-nam sliced the principal's throat he walked towards Cheong san saying
"yeah? Say that again
You fucking...so am I... Still a loser.."

But before he could get his hands on us Cheong-san pulled my hand as we ran outside the principal's office, I thought of looking behind and when I did I saw Gwi-nam running after us holding the same knife while killing some zombies on his way.

I pulled out my dagger and started killing the zombies coming in our way while running.

Out of blue a knife flew on cheong-san's back as he landed on the ground. I waited for him while killing the zombies as he stood up we ran towards the library which was closest to us.

We reached the library when Cheong-san saw a boy on the top of a book shelf he climbs there too but the boy pushes cheong San away and chewing San falls down so he climbs another book shelf with Yn

After they climb the bookshelf gwi nam reached library, he climbed the bookshelf which had the boy who pushed Cheong San the boy tries to push gwi nam but he falls down instead

As me and cheong San were jumping from one shelf to another I saw that gwi nam was about to push Cheong san

Yn - "cheong-san behind you!!!"

After pushing cheong San I kicked gwi nam and he falls off the bookshelf but he climbs another book shelf and I saw he was chasing us, then gwi man caught cheong San and was trying to take the phone and when he successfully gets the phone in his hand. I kick his hand tbat was holding the phone, ended up with cheong-san catching it and piercing the edge of the phone on Gwi-nam's left eye.
I was disgusted to see the scene. Why did they have to end this like this?

Gwi-nam screamed in pain as cheong-san kicks him so that he lands in the hoard of the bloodthirsty zombies which are already holding him to tear him into pieces. I can'not even help him now.

As he fell down he started screaming for help and pain

Gwi nam - cheong San help! Sweetheart help me! I will take my revenge!

I was about to help him when cheong-san once again snached my wrist and started jumping our way out of the library.

I felt bad for him but remembering what he did to other students makes me rethink about the idea of Saving him.

Meanwhile taehyung pov

Taehyung - "Mr.Kim I am going to hyosan high I can't just sit here waiting for my sister!!"

Jungkook- "yes hyung we should go I'll come with you too"

Namjoon- "no Jungkook you can't go there your parents gave me you responsibility and I won't allow you to go in a lion's den"

After a lot of convincing everyone finally allowed the plan but yoongi hyung will be coming along with me.

Mr kim-"taehyung you should not go it is dangerous outside

Taehyung - "I have to go to protect yn if she scolds you then tell her I told that i was the one who wanted to go there on my own fucking will"

Mr Kim - "you can go but you have to take some agents with you for your safety "