Chapter 17

I let out a dark chuckle saying
"Know your place asshole, you're gonna be the only one dieing here." I said with my hand on his shoulder as he jerks backwards.

A punch flies to his cheek, face turning to the right with the impact. Bending down i circle my leg around his knee making him fall down. Everyone was watching standing back.
"Think before you something" i whispered deadly as Gwi-nam looks at me with an angered look.

He takes ahold of my leag trying to trip me but i crush his fingers with my foot as he slides away finally standing up
"I didn't want to hurt you sweetheart but you kinda forced this on yourself" he says spitting some blood on the floor beside him. I see Su-hyeok now standing behind him as he kicks him forwards.

I changed my position as grab his neck flipping him over as Gwi-nam falls on his back groaning in pain. He stands up now charging at the boys group knowing that it wasn't right time to fight me. All the others charge at him together as he tries to grab cheong-san. I turn to Su-hyeok
"you didn't get hurt right?"
"I am fine just a bit sour" he replies as i nod turning back to where they were fighting. Gwi-nam had successfully throun Everyone in the corners and was walking towards cheong-san who was groaning in pain because of the impact of the kick he just received from Gwi-nam.

Su-hyeok walks behind him slowly with a canvas stand in his hand and charges it on his back with full force making Gwi-nam turn changing his target to him.

Su-hyeok tries to punch him which was blocked by him and he starts chocking him. Su-hyeok hits his elbow to loosen his grip and then kicks his neck successfully making him drop him.

Gwi-nam bends in a inhuman way as i look at him disgusted "i would never want to become something like him" i said launching my legs tripping him on his back.

Kickin on his face
"I just wanted to get rid of my frustration and here you are" i said giving him a smile and throwing another kick in his stomach making him roll away in a distance. He gets up running towards me to attack me as i bend down turning behind him hitting his neck with my hand as he jerks forward.
"You were bitten right?" I said elbowing his spine making him wince in pain as he tried to punch me as a defence which i blocked.
"Why did god even make somebody like you immune to this shit? I am disappointed"i say throwing a punch at him not letting him recover.

"Why don't you die? Is burning you into flames the only solution?" i asked as i kick his neck which he blocks with his right hand. I could see cheong-san about to help but instead i jump circling and kicking Gwi-nam's face with my other leg as he falls down letting go off my leg in reaction. I fell on the ground supporting my self with my hands.

Gwi-nam was about to launch at me bit Su-hyeok came to my defense kicking him sending him backwards and punching him. I stood up in the meantime.

They both were fighting right beside a motionless nam-ra who just stood there turning her neck in discomfort. She picks up a log of wood from the fire hitting Gwi-nam in the back as he turns slapping her away. She stabs his right thigh with a sharp piece of wood. Gwi-nam removes the wood from his thigh without any hesitation charging at her. They fought for a few minutes he then grabbed a fistfull of her hair saying something which i couldn't hear.

I made my way towards them silently my dagger in my hand. I could use it now knowing that this person definently overpowered each and every person here because he was immune.

I heard nam-ra whisper "fuck-off" as i sab his right side of stomach to which he gasps holding onto the part. Turning to me in immense anger about to punch me. I bend backwards sending him a kick in his groin and stabbing his shoulder with the dagger as he screams in pain trying to hit me again with the uninjured arm but was interrupted by su-hyeok kicking him in the stomach.

Gwi-nam grabs him in anger pushing him to the railing, chocking him. Nam-ra rushes behind him flipping Gwi-nam up so that he falls off the rooftop leaving a coughing Su-hyeok. I look at nam-ra quite curious about her sudden strength but ignored it asking Su-hyeok if he was fine to which he nodded while coughing

"Wu-jin get him some water from my bag" i said

Leaning against the railing i saw Gwi-nam coughing and saying something

"He isn't going to die. He is definitely going to comeback" i said turning back to the others. Everyone was terrified asking what was wrong with him and why he was like that.

I lean down
"Hey no injuries?" I asked Su-hyeok
"Yeah no injuries" he says as i nod looking at his bleeding lip, raising my thumb i graze it over his lips.
"Don't worry. This will be over soon" i say giving him a comforting smile, he returns the same with a grateful smile.

I sit beside him while the others were still in distress because of Gwi-nam.

Everyone was back to sitting in a circle around the fire
"Do your shoulders hurt?" I asked Su-hyeok as he nods.
"Let me check" i say as sat on my knees beside him tapping his shoulders asking him where it hurts and then softly massaging it to ease his strain.
Joon-yeong was trying to fix his glasses. As i hear him  say
"What is up with this Gwi-nam kid? You said he got bitten"

"I don't know. It looks like he became something totally different" Cheong-san replies

"I don't think he dies. What if climbs up back here?" Wu-jin asked

"He's bad enough. But to be honest i am scared of namra too" Ji-min adds asi let out a scoff in disbelief

"Well i think they are both half-bies" Dae-su continue but winces when hyo-ryung hits him

"Are you really ok,Namra? You won'tdo that to us right?" Ji-min asked

"Would you believe me if i said i wouldn't?" She answers

"Why do you have to say it that way? Can you atleast try to make us believe you? We're going to be together anyways" Ji-min says in an annoyed tone

Nam-ra lets out a long sigh
"I've never done anything but study.
I don't think i was naive,I think i was a coward. I was too scared my grades would drop and my mom would get mad,so i didn't do anything. I was too scared to make friends. My mom would always ask me what rank they were in class,what there parents did,how big there house was."

"I never thought i would get a chance to sit around a fire with all of you like this. I like it. It's my first time" she says with a small smile

"If we somehow manage to get out of here. I really hope we could make a fire and hang out like this again. I really hope we can do that" she says as Ji-min feels quite guilty about saying all that she said

"Let's do that. If anyone wants to make a fire, we can all get together" On-jo says

"Sorry, nam-ra" Ji-min apologizes
As namra lets out a chuckle

"Ohh. Did you just smile? Super awkward" dae-su says as I let out a silent laugh only noticed by su-hyeok and On-jo.

"God,C'mon" hyo-ryung scolds dae-su
"What, what now" he complains
"Why don't you two just date already?
You guys are so annoying" Wu-jin adds in an annoyed tone as i laugh out loud at their confusion hitting Su-hyeok softly while doing so.

I stop my actions when namra said
"Hold on did you hear that?"
"No, what do you hear?" I aksed
"What? Is someone out there?"hyo-ryung asked scared as everyone starts looking around
"Listen" namra says as confused sounds fill the environment. I follow Cheong-san's gaze looking in the sky far away and saw an helicopter.

It was an helicopter heading straight towards the school